ADVERTISEMENT

Brown Hears the Noise and He's Okay With it

Hw heard it at Texas too, and he also did not care then either. As I have said all along, Mack learned nothing from being rightly run off by Texas. Mack is supreme ego. He is more than a little narcissistic. The odds are huge that he will never show the decent to step aside gracefully. He will need to be run off before he again takes UNC its rock bottom, which he did his first 2 years at UNC. That time, he did have youth on his side, and he was able to eventually get the ship righted - and then he left for the biggest money offered him. Now, age means he is already out of time to rebuild beyond what we have seen.

Hw heard it at Texas too, and he also did not care then either. As I have said all along, Mack learned nothing from being rightly run off by Texas. Mack is supreme ego. He is more than a little narcissistic. The odds are huge that he will never show the decent to step aside gracefully. He will need to be run off before he again takes UNC its rock bottom, which he did his first 2 years at UNC. That time, he did have youth on his side, and he was able to eventually get the ship righted - and then he left for the biggest money offered him. Now, age means he is already out of time to rebuild beyond what we have seen.
if it wasn't so pathetic and if I had any sense of humor about it left, I'd get a chuckle out of him trying to deflect criticism away from the players and towards him when no criticism has been directed at anyone BUT him. He has failed the players even more than he has failed the fans, and now he tries to act all magnanimous in not blaming them for his failures.

They need to put fannies in the seats at Kenan. No fannies is what will cause the PTB to act and the only thing that will cause them to act. I feel like a traitor of some sort saying this, but I hope no one comes to any more games.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT