ADVERTISEMENT

Cam'Ron Kelly eligible this year

Wonder where he fits on the depth chart now that he is eligible?
I assume he has been practicing mentally to play this game. His skills set means he should be no less than our 3rd best CB this year after he has practiced more knowing he will play.

Mack says they haven’t been able to coach him due to his unknown situation so makes me think probably won’t see much of him Saturday. Says he has been on the grey team.

The whole grey team and not coaching him up just started this past weekend as we started game prep. He had been fully practicing up until game prep started. He's not that far behind as he understands the game plan and should be able to play some. I'm sure last night and then today and tomorrow he's going to be fully engaged in game prep.

But if he was scout team all week he might not have walked thru some of Bateman's detailed plays that are specific for socar, right?

Question is, is he better than redshirt speedster storm duck and 8-game starter Greg Ross who are vying for backup duty?

But if he was scout team all week he might not have walked thru some of Bateman's detailed plays that are specific for socar, right?

Question is, is he better than redshirt speedster storm duck and 8-game starter Greg Ross who are vying for backup duty?

Just basing my answer on their recruitment probably better than both but will be surprised if he plays much at all this weekend.

Reactions: Archer2
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT