ADVERTISEMENT

Carolina vs Moo Gamethread

might be just me, but carolina is smarter, faster, and more physical now than with the moniker on their helmet a few years ago.

Reactions: Archer2
Scuttlebutt has it Jacolby has looked very good. I like Jace a lot, but the coaches see them the most.

Jace has put the work in for several years and stood by the program. I just think he's earned the chance to play

We called off the dogs.

OIP.-upIjj59umsVvPhr3E729wHaGI

Reactions: keysersosay#1
This team today made up for the 1st half at FSU. Now the team has to work to make certain there are no more halves like the the 1st half at FSU.

This team today made up for the 1st half at FSU. Now the team has to work to make certain there are no more halves like the the 1st half at FSU.
Or first quarter.

They should have delivered this last week.

But, I am impressed with this performance today. It's hard not to be.

Overall, I was impressed with the way the team played today. We ran the ball very effectively and that set up our passing game. I was very glad to see Walston get a couple of targets in the first half. We had almost 600 total yards, with Williams and Carter again both eclipsing the century mark.

What did NVSU see in our last two games that convinced them to throw twice as many times as they ran? They had been running the ball pretty effectively coming in. I didn't see that coming.

Nuggets from Crack Ride:

"We didn’t win when Clemson and FSU were both down and we had the best quarterback in the NFL (Wilson), it’s never going to happen."

"Money will fix it... once everyone is tired of this sh***y product and quits donating or buying tickets, they'll have to make a change or drop the sport. Win-win either way IMO. "

"We did miss Ingle today but to be fair he would have likely bounced off the RBs and just have gotten hurt. "

"It's gotta be tough doing a post game when your team lays down a big old turd on the field and you can't call it what it is...
".... well it could be a darker brown and if you stand here upwind it isn't as bad...."'

"We didn’t want Javonte Williams. I’m still pissed about that. 4-time state champion and valedictorian and we didn’t want him. Gtfoh"

Found some old ticket stubs from games my Dad and I attended when I was a kid.

122709130_1069638003456647_725789804369600230_o.jpg

Very cool. I’ve been meaning to dig out the stubs from the trip I took to Chapel Hill with my dad back when I was in high school. We were there for the Greg Little game winning OT TD. Best part is the tickets were free!

Reactions: strummingram
Very cool. I’ve been meaning to dig out the stubs from the trip I took to Chapel Hill with my dad back when I was in high school. We were there for the Greg Little game winning OT TD. Best part is the tickets were free!
We went to every UNC/NCState game from 1977-1983. UNC lost ONE TIME in that entire stretch!

Reactions: uncboy10
Nuggets from Crack Ride:

"We didn’t win when Clemson and FSU were both down and we had the best quarterback in the NFL (Wilson), it’s never going to happen."

"Money will fix it... once everyone is tired of this sh***y product and quits donating or buying tickets, they'll have to make a change or drop the sport. Win-win either way IMO. "

"We did miss Ingle today but to be fair he would have likely bounced off the RBs and just have gotten hurt. "

"It's gotta be tough doing a post game when your team lays down a big old turd on the field and you can't call it what it is...
".... well it could be a darker brown and if you stand here upwind it isn't as bad...."'

"We didn’t want Javonte Williams. I’m still pissed about that. 4-time state champion and valedictorian and we didn’t want him. Gtfoh"

I remember watching Javonte play against Havelock when he had 0 offers. Crazy to think he was close to going to Yale. Great football player but even a better person, glad he's on our side.

I remember watching Javonte play against Havelock when he had 0 offers. Crazy to think he was close to going to Yale. Great football player but even a better person, glad he's on our side.
IIRC, he was Valedictorian of his class. He and Surratt are two of my favorite players.
Apparently that was the biggest margin of victory between 2 ranked teams in the AP era. That doesn't seem right to me but I'm gonna take their word for it lol
Yeah, that doesn't seem possible. But if we can hold a record at NVSU's expense, I'm all in.

ZsM2wBw.png

Nuggets from Crack Ride:

A couple of them are saying they lost because it was hot.

Reactions: Archer2
Didn’t wanna start a new thread for cow pattie u. I’m watching packer and Durham interview Dave Doreen and man he’s about enthusiastic as a sloth. Oh hold on he just cracked a smile but still as boring as crap. No way on earth he gets them ready to play before a game. I can imagine that pregame speech....as everyone sleeps.

Didn’t wanna start a new thread for cow pattie u. I’m watching packer and Durham interview Dave Doreen and man he’s about enthusiastic as a sloth. Oh hold on he just cracked a smile but still as boring as crap. No way on earth he gets them ready to play before a game. I can imagine that pregame speech....as everyone sleeps.
There's a reason they call him dull Dave

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT