ADVERTISEMENT

Carolina vs Moo gamethread

anyone have a good feel about tonight?…i’ve watched one raleigh game and was meh.

maybe mack can show the thompson slam of cain to the team.

anyone have a good feel about tonight?…i’ve watched one raleigh game and was meh.

It would be peak UNC football to play great in this game, showing what could have been. It would be peak moo football to play terrible and ruin a good year.

Reactions: blazers and Archer2

We could win by 17 or lose by 17. More likely, it will be another close one at the end.

that’s my friend matt barrie doing play by play…he’s come a long way from being a local radio talk show host to espn studio to this…the way emphasizes annoys me.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: uncboy10
Really weak effort from the defense on that drive. Offense needs to wake up immediately and keep this one close

State marches 55 yards in 7 plays and Leary hits Pinnix For the score 14-0. I expect the fire the defensive coordinator posts to start slowly

Dammm. Heels are getting straight manhandled. Mack my need to do some changes doing the offseason. WOW!!

I do not like Howell getting mauled like that. He deserves better, from OL and from OC.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT