ADVERTISEMENT

Carolina vs USCjr Gamethread

Sam was 15 - 24 for 245 yards & 2 td's; and he didn't really make any bad throws. Well that one needle-threader could've been bad, but the kid has moxy. Not too shabby for a true freshman.

I was really impressed with Sam today. He showed a lot of poise on that last 95-yard TD drive. The future is bright.

Go Heels!

If I took a shot everytime the announcer said "true freshman qb", I'd be passed out by now. :eek:
True, but it is unusual at the P5 level.

We got QB baby
Indeed we do.

Sam was 15 - 24 for 245 yards & 2 td's; and he didn't really make any bad throws. Well that one needle-threader could've been bad, but the kid has moxy. Not too shabby for a true freshman.
Sure glad they left him in, contrary to our armchair coaches’ opinions.

That was one hell of a debut for a true freshman, going up against a solid, experienced defense, in front of his friends and family.

True, but it is unusual at the P5 level.

Indeed we do.

Sure glad they left him in, contrary to our armchair coaches’ opinions.

That was one hell of a debut for a true freshman, going up against a solid, experienced defense, in front of his friends and family.
Agreed. I was definitely impressed. Even more impressed with the run game and the defense. The team just looks worlds better as a whole than a year ago.

havent seen that kind of focus, effort and energy on BOTH sides of the UNC football in many many years. SO encouraging!

If a few of those FG's had been TD's it would have been a total rout.

And... that TD pass to Brown was just out-of-this-world amazing!

Reactions: EthanUNC62890
If a few of those FG's had been TD's it would have been a total rout.

And... that TD pass to Brown was just out-of-this-world amazing!
The play calling in the Red Zone until the 4th quarter was very conservative. That should not be the case next week because now Howell has game experience.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT