ADVERTISEMENT

Carolina vs Va Tech Gamethread

Literally some of the worst clock management you'll see.

Can their QB not throw it 50 yards? Seems like they'd at least let one fly

Reactions: gauchoheel
OMG Va Tech just kneeled it at midfield instead of a Hail Mary? That's an even worse decision than the non-timeouts. Ridiculous, but thank you!!

i’m cool with qb draw if you’re running clock because there’s little chance of a turnover if just one exchange is occurring, but unsure of why the timeout was called if gameplan was calling for running clock.

also, mack brown’s eye

my god...i was just going to complement carolina on situational football and they call a timeout on 2nd down.
Why wouldn't you? We were like three passes away from a game winning FG and all VT would have time for was a Hail Mary.

Would be nice to win the toss and force another turnover on first possession

Offensive play calling and time management have been atrocious. Today's coaching has been nothing less then putrid. I'm tired of excuses and poor coaching. It's sad how bad Longo and Bateman have been today.
We did it at the end of the first half too. Could've used timeouts once they had first and goal to give us a couple minutes for an end-of-half field goal drive instead of taking a knee.

Offensive play calling and time management have been atrocious. Today's coaching has been nothing less then putrid. I'm tired of excuses and poor coaching. It's sad how bad Longo and Bateman have been today.

Not sure I agree with that completely. Some decisions have been questionable but not all.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT