ADVERTISEMENT

Carolina vs Wake gamethread

This defense is so terrible... it just cannot be overstated how bad this defense is on a weekly basis.

This one is over! This could get embarrassing, actually.

• Haha
Reactions: NBBears20124ACHAMPS
Vegas is going to go bankrupt by gifting people easy bets with UNC favored every week.

Makes no sense how terrible this defense is with the talent we have guess we know who is to blame

Absolutely pathetic! Bench em..play freshmen and fire Bateman plz
He's up in the booth to improve his skills! HAHA! I think I heard he was going to be up there the rest of the season!

I don't think UNC's defense has EVER been THIS bad! And, that's saying something. This school has HOF-level crappy defenses!

Reactions: CarolinaBlue5
Makes no sense how terrible this defense is with the talent we have guess we know who is to blame
I'm not convinced there's any real talent there. Talent doesn't mean very much of the coaching staff is clueless.

Brown may be able to recruit... but, the game has long since passed him by. I'll be shocked if they go 6-6 this year.

Howell’s record continues as he hits Green on a touchdown pass but another stupid penalty costs the team a critical two point conversion 45-34

It's hilarious... when UNC's defense isn't allowing huge plays, they're committing critical penalties.

And, this is 9 games into the season and NOTHING has changed defensively!

I'm not convinced there's any real talent there. Talent doesn't mean very much of the coaching staff is clueless.

Brown may be able to recruit... but, the game has long since passed him by. I'll be shocked if they go 6-6 this year.
Ok well the perceived talent

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT