ADVERTISEMENT

Carolina vs Wofford gamethread

Wofford's defense isn't going to be good enough to tell us much.

any streaming options out there, not including ESPN watch? It's blacked out in my area

Well it's not strictly legal...

but...

v2.sportsurge.net > click the game > crack streams is working fine

I just play it on my xbox so I don't have to worry about viruses on my laptop and it's better on the tv anyways

Bally Sports Arizona
Bally Sports Detroit
Bally Sports Florida
Bally Sports Great Lakes
Bally Sports Midwest
Bally Sports North PLUS
Bally Sports San Diego
Bally Sports SoCal
Bally Sports South
Bally Sports Southwest
Bally Sports Wisconsin
MASN
NESN+
YES

Wtf is the point of running the ball 85% of the time when you're trying to develop the young QB's? Are we really worried about establishing the run against fukkin Wofford?

Nice play by Crisswell to escape pressure and find a man open downfield.

#6 is really looking good on this drive. A couple of nice runs and some really nice balls put in the right place at the right time.

Wtf shouldn't have scored UNC No. 1 left his position cutting to the inside leaving his side of the field wide open. Had the feeling that the play was going that way because the opposition loaded the opposite side of the field.

Drake has some mobility. Rookie mistake there not throwing it out of bounds though. But that was a mistake Sam made many times too

He's also got a small hitch in his delivery that slows his release down. If you watch the ball he takes it down towards his waist as he starts his throwing motion. Nothing super dramatic but it's something a high level QB coach would want to sort out.

Pretty sure the young QB's can already hand the ball off effectively. Not sure why Longo continues to pound the run when these guys need live reps throwing the football. This is the dumb shit that nobody can understand about our OC.

Lol the only thing worse than this offensive line is our offensive coordinator.

I'm starting to think there is an issue with the strength program. Just looking at the size difference on the lines, we should easily be pushing these guys around on both sides of the ball.

Don't worry... we're just...

giphy.gif

... to being a good team!

I'm starting to think there is an issue with the strength program. Just looking at the size difference on the lines, we should easily be pushing these guys around on both sides of the ball.
I’ve been thinking this all year. Both lines are weak.

Reactions: uncboy10
Can't tell if they're weak or not in the weight-room, but they're soft on gameday. Need less charmin, more JYD.

Can't tell if they're weak or not in the weight-room, but they're soft on gameday. Need less charmin, more JYD.
They are soft on game day, and they have poor feet. Many times they seem not to be on the same page with one another.

Next year, Searels and Mack will excuse poor OL play by saying most of the OL is new in '22, and fans must be patient.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT