ADVERTISEMENT

Carolina vs Wusspack Gamethread

Stop making excuses for pathetic football. That's exactly what this is. I couldve taken a good high school team and scored more then 6 points against this putrid State defense.

Stop making excuses for pathetic football. That's exactly what this is. I couldve taken a good high school team and scored more then 6 points against this putrid State defense.
Hey! This guy is here to get all of us in a good mood! By the way... it's THAN, not then.

Well, we knew this was the peckers’ national championship, regardless of their record. We don’t seem to be playing with a lot of intensity, though. Spurts at times on defense, but offense seems to be struggling to figure it out. Longo needs to do something to shake things up. With their injuries, we should be able to do a lot more on offense, especially in the running game. Hope we can come out and turn on the after burners after the half

No, but they are playing under the same conditions that we are and they are winning. To me, it comes down to “want to”. Either our guys will want to win or they won’t. I guess we’ll see who wants it more.

Longo has obviously shown he has no idea wtf he's doing. The sooner he gets his walking papers, the sooner the team can improve. UNC should be beating the brakes off of this moo team.

Good grief. With the injuries the sheep fondlers have in their secondary, how we can’t pass on them is beyond me. Either the receivers aren’t working to get open, Howell isn’t seeing something or the JV squad they have out there is playing the game of their lives. Regardless, we have to get it going or we risk yet another loss to these knuckle dragging ass wipes yet again.

Hey! I predicted that!!! Cool! ask and you shall receive!

"I need Anne Hathaway and Natalie Portman!"

The only reason we scored a TD: we were NOT in the Red Zone.

If we'd been in the RZ, Longo would have delivered another FG.

suuweet!!

btw, that pass in the flat to the rb has been open all night...sam just looks it off or doesn’t even check down.

21 yard pass to William's on a swing pass and then Javonte goes up the middle for the go ahead score as Carolina retakes the lead 13-10.

Now we need to step on the gas and not let up. A 50 point blowout wouldn’t be enough for me.

Exactly. I really hope Mack gives him the boot during the offeason

we can deal with that after the bowl game. First things first, we need to beat these f-tards and make them suffer yet another embarrassing year in, well, everything, then we can clean up our house. No love for Longo right now, but I want to win this one, win the bowl and then get the right guy in.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT