ADVERTISEMENT

Class of 2020 has arrived

I praised Roy for getting started early on Todd back in December. Got an unofficial from him too back in January. I knew he'd be a top rated player once the rankings were released, but the #1 Player was unexpected. Great call by Roy.

Reactions: TPFKAPFS
2020 is a long way away. I would worry more about current issues than 2020 recruiting class. Things are very likely to change before then.
Top 5 most current issues:
  1. UNC are 2017 National Champions.
  2. Currently, UNC owns kentucky in every meaningful way.
  3. You forgot to take your teeth out before bed again.
  4. You once more defiled the barn animals.
  5. Your sister spent the night hiding from you in fear.

Can't seen to get excited about kids so young. But I'm glad Roy is on top of things as usual! I have seen a clip of Todd and he could develop into a game changer.

Damn. Can this guy get his drivers license first. I heard there was a 7th grader averaging a triple double. Maybe we should get him in do a visit. :D

Damn. Can this guy get his drivers license first. I heard there was a 7th grader averaging a triple double. Maybe we should get him in do a visit. :D

He can't do next weekend, Cal already has him going to Lexington to meet Wesley.

Awesome and even better than the one I saw earlier. I hope this early attention doesn't go to his head. If he works hard he could be a true difference maker in college, but he has work to do. He has no left hand, needs to lose the fancy passes, and needs to stop bringing the ball down to start. Love his shot blocking, shooting form and release, and his athleticism. At his age and size he is very coordinated and skilled, but I hope his peeps are keeping him grinding on his skills!

Imagine what Roy, Jonas, and company could do with this youngster!

Join the Family Mr. Todd!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT