ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats from a Tiger !

Jul 31, 2018
I have listened to those C ock lovers trash your program all summer long.
They just knew their mighty C ocks were too much for UNC and that they could win the ACC most years . Your Heels brought reality to those lows life’s as they now realize they are a dumpster fire blazing.

They just knew their mighty C ocks were too much for UNC and that they could win the ACC most years . Your Heels brought reality to those lows life’s as they now realize they are a dumpster fire blazing.
those clowns couldn't compete in the Coastal, and thats saying something.

oh well- you have those fools and we have the idiots from Raleigh.

Thanks. Please return the favor by beating $tate by 50!

I placed a fairly long explanation on their board about the relative merits of leagues, but I don't think any of them responded. They are addicted to seeing the SEC as like the NFL compared to the ACC - it makes their mediocrity bearable.

Over here I noted that they are not a true rival to anybody in the SEC. That's another thing most of them refuse to face.

I placed a fairly long explanation on their board about the relative merits of leagues, but I don't think any of them responded. They are addicted to seeing the SEC as like the NFL compared to the ACC - it makes their mediocrity bearable.

Over here I noted that they are not a true rival to anybody in the SEC. That's another thing most of them refuse to face.
I read it. You trolled them pretty hard.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT