ADVERTISEMENT

Crow eater

Nov 30, 2017
Congrats to you guys.You were the better team today.I came over talking junk a cpl months back and Im here to eat my bigbass helping of crow.Great fight by you guys
My compliments to Sam Howell for outplaying a 4 year starter at qb in Jake "I stink" Bentley.Good luck the rest of the year.We will never be great with Muschamp...I was on that train but im off it now.Geeat job today.Hats off.

Congrats to you guys.You were the better team today.I came over talking junk a cpl months back and Im here to eat my bigbass helping of crow.Great fight by you guys
My compliments to Sam Howell for outplaying a 4 year starter at qb in Jake "I stink" Bentley.Good luck the rest of the year.We will never be great with Muschamp...I was on that train but im off it now.Geeat job today.Hats off.

Thanks but don’t talk about Bentley like that. I mean I thought everyone in the state of SC believes he and his dad walk on water.

Reactions: heelbent
I'm not the biggest UNC football fan, but Mack Brown was/is the difference with UNC this year. If Brown can give UNC 5 years watch out. Talked to a former player under Davis, and he was commenting how UNC could become a monster under Brown. He almost had the program there the first go around, and Davis almost had them there before it ended for him. No reason for UNC to ever have a subpar football team with the talent in the state and all the talent in southeastern United States in general.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT