ADVERTISEMENT

Curt shilling hits a home run

heelmanwilm

Hall of Famer
May 26, 2005
Wilmington NC
So he comments on twitter on his daughter making some ball team and how proud he is of her. Immediately the low lifes pile on with obscene comments about his under age daughter. A couple in particular went all in in the most vulgar ways possible even after curt challenges them. Curt is evidently a little tech savvy and within 15 min he posts the dudes names. Lol. Awesome! Both have lost their jobs (albeit lame jobs) and their lives will always be linked by a google search to sexual harrassment of a minor. There is no anonymity on the internet any more.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

It appears that one of those low-life douchebags worked for the NY Yankees . .

Good for Schilling and good for the Yankees . .

This story made my day. It's rare that you see such despicable behavior get its just rewards so quickly.

Social media is like fire: a valuable resource when used properly, or a dangerous threat when not. Unfortunately there are a lot of pyromaniacs out there.

Originally posted by Raising Heel:

Social media is like fire: a valuable resource when used properly, or a dangerous threat when not. Unfortunately there are a lot of pyromaniacs out there.
Very well put. Love that analogy. Is that yours or did you get that from somewhere else? Good stuff and I completely agree.

As far as Schilling, I have always loved that dude. Good for Curt.

Originally posted by Raising Heel:

That is incredibly and poetically well-stated. Respect.

Unbelievable how crude some people can be.....we argue on here a lot and sometimes get testy...but I have never seen anyone even come close to this! Boggles my mind how these guys thought it was OK to say what they said.....

Originally posted by GACMAN:

Boggles my mind how these guys thought it was OK to say what they said.....
Anonymity of the internet. Same logic applies to why people will flick you off while driving their car, when they'd never do so when seeing you in person (i.e. not in a car).

Plus, they're all damn yankees. So there's that.

Originally posted by TarHeelNation11:

Plus, they're all damn yankees. So there's that.
laugh.r191677.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT