ADVERTISEMENT

Daily Drop: Is UNC's 11-Man Roster Enough?

"Who cares?"

You cared enough to find three different links and post them because you were so sure it proved I was wrong about Leaky's height.

But now it's "who cares" because you don't have it within yourself to man up and just admit you were wrong.

I can't imagine you'll ever have a worthwhile contribution to a basketball discussion being that type of person. So onto the ignore list you go.
Oh bullsh**. I posted it because you used a nonsensical assumption based on a random roster listing. So yeah, one more time: Who TF cares?

And for the record, I have never had anything against you, and have previously enjoyed interacting with you, but recently?... just yikes.
I mean, holy crap, man --- you have lost your damned mind. Seriously, you've become completely unhinged about our roster, something that has frankly polluted every worthwhile basketball discussion we've tried to have recently.

So, ignore this...

Teams we will face this year that will be a challenge for us given our small front court.

Kansas:
Hunter Dickinson, KJ Adams, Flory Bidunga

dook:
Cooper Flagg, Khaman Maluach, Patrick Ngongba II, Maliq Brown

Alabama:
Clifford Omoruyi, Aiden Sherrell, Grant Nelson, Jarin Stevenson

UConn:
Tarris Reed Jr., Alex Karaban, Samson Johnson

Those are just the most talented and physically imposing ones I see on our schedule. But as we learned last season even a scrub team like NC State can ride a beefy big man to success. And we have no one to defend opposing teams' beefy big men.

We're going to ask 6'8" Lubin to guard 7 footers like Dickinson. We're going to ask Washington, a guy who is physically weak and often falls over, to bang with guys like Omoruyi. We're going to ask 6'7" Tyson and 6'7" Withers to defend 6'11" stretch 4s like Grant Nelson. You have to be wearing really really tinted blue shades not to see the potential problems.
How Houston get it done with there 6-7, 6-8 bigs? Bball not played one way with a physically big. Kansas -Hunter 7-1 but he not phyical presence, great player , Adams is 6-7, flory 6-9 18 year old freshmen , dook-17 year old reclassify freshmen 6-8 Flagg , 18 year raw 7-1 African kid , Pat another 18 year freshmen nothing scary about them. Bama -Cliff very physical but not very skilled , grant Nelson not Physical nor is Stevenson all very good , sherrell 18 year old freshmen. UConn bigs are not clingnan. We will be fine against them or any other team. UNC4L!

• Love
Reactions: TPFKAPFS and gary-7
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT