ADVERTISEMENT

Daily Drop: The CFP Question!

I understand why you and the rest of the media have brought up this topic, but you guys keep making me nervous. I've only seen three good seasons in my lifetime and I'm worried if I get too excited this won't be the fourth.

Reactions: strummingram
I understand why you and the rest of the media have brought up this topic, but you guys keep making me nervous. I've only seen three good seasons in my lifetime and I'm worried if I get too excited this won't be the fourth.

I only did it because I was asked on a national show. Otherwise, I would have left it alone.

Yeah, there's a carrot being dangled again. I don't expect them to win Saturday night.

I know there's going to be at least two unexpected losses, and that's not including the Miami game.

Yeah, there's a carrot being dangled again. I don't expect them to win Saturday night.

I know there's going to be at least two unexpected losses, and that's not including the Miami game.
They announced we're wearing throwback unis for the Miami game, so that means automatic loss. A nationally televised home game against an opponent that's coming off an emotional loss and we decide to wear a uni that we've never won a game. Smart move

Reactions: strummingram
They announced we're wearing throwback unis for the Miami game, so that means automatic loss. A nationally televised home game against an opponent that's coming off an emotional loss and we decide to wear a uni that we've never won a game. Smart move
I hate to be so pessimistic but I've been watching them for my entire life and I know better than to expect a win in that situation.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT