ADVERTISEMENT

Daily Drop: UNC Ranked No. 19 in Preseason AP Poll

UConn I couldn't care less (except for I want us to win all games) but we have to beat those other three! UT and Kentuck need to go down hard and I will deal with a close win at Vill!

UNC could rise quickly or it could go through some growing pains, but either way, I foresee a pretty fun ride!

Reactions: alabamaheel
BartTorvik: #13
KenPom: #17
AP: #19
Coaches: #21

So the analytics favor us a little more than the humans in the meaningless poll.

That is the only time I really like analytics; when they favor my Heels!

So let the record stipulate that KenPom and whatever BartTorvik is got something right for once!

• Haha
Reactions: ChiShankCity
Could care less where we start, 13-19 fine with me, carry over from last season really should not have us much higher. Nor would it shock me if we dropped a couple games early, we do have a hard early slate and I think this team needs some early gut checks to tough them up. I really hope Hubert can stick with his guns at stay with a deep rotation and not panic & feel he has to stick with a small group of starters. If he invests early season in a deep bench that bench will pay off down the road but he has to maintain that investment!

AND players have to prove they deserve to be in that rotation! If we see any lackadaisical play, especially on D, I want them to sit! If we see hero ball I want them beside the coaches.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT