ADVERTISEMENT

Daily Drop: Does UNC's No. 7 Ranking in the Final AP Poll Make Sense?!

hard to say what makes sense at this point, but I still believe what I did before we were eliminated....only one team did I think was maybe a better team than we should have been, and that was UConn. A couple of putbacks (among other miscues) that should have been made and we beat Alabama on a subpar night for us. The rags kept playing up how well Purdue handled State, but anyone with common sense who watched the game knows that it was the other way around.....State just picked that night to not show up. Purdue did not look like a team we couldn't beat. So in my mind, we come in at #2. In reality, and as things went, seven sounds about as right as can be.

Reactions: TPFKAPFS
My thought is if you want to be ranked higher, win your games! I have no issue starting the season in the Top 10 even though I think we earned the right to be a little higher! But I want to focus on being #1 in the ACC and earning that top seed again and going even further in the Tourney!

No. 7. Yes I agree. Regular season title, no ACC tournament crown, and exit in Sweet 16. No. 7 was actually showing respect to a really good season.

Reactions: TPFKAPFS
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT