ADVERTISEMENT

Daily Drop: UNC's 4th Quarter Offense is Another Problem

Judging from the lack of responses on this board, enthusiasm for Carolina football is nearly nonexistent. Blame it on the Admin, the coaches, the players, or all three, but UNC football is the personification of football ineptitude. I tend to believe that there’s too much pampering of the players and too little discipline and proper coaching. I personally would prefer to see Mack announce now his retirement/resignation effective at season’s end to allow more time for potential HC’s to be vetted. This being UNC, I don’t anticipate that happening. I fully expect the AD to screw the process up and make the worst of a bad situation.

Judging from the lack of responses on this board, enthusiasm for Carolina football is nearly nonexistent. Blame it on the Admin, the coaches, the players, or all three, but UNC football is the personification of football ineptitude. I tend to believe that there’s too much pampering of the players and too little discipline and proper coaching. I personally would prefer to see Mack announce now his retirement/resignation effective at season’s end to allow more time for potential HC’s to be vetted. This being UNC, I don’t anticipate that happening. I fully expect the AD to screw the process up and make the worst of a bad situation.
Should have been done after JMU…

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT