ADVERTISEMENT

Davidson vs. UNC Game Thread

Raising Heel

Hall of Famer
Aug 31, 2008
A van down by the river
I'm actually at the game with my mom and 12-year old niece, who is visiting from Nashville on her spring break.

Heels give up two runs early and trail 2-0 T2. Not sure how many updates I'll do but will try to check back. Go Heels!

Nothing doing in the 2nd.

Lead off batter fouls several away before an infield hit. Bogucki walks the next batter and Coach Forbes has seen enough. Spencer Trayner coming on to pitch with UNC trailing 2-0, no outs, T3.

Trayner walks one and then gives up a two-run double over the head of the right fielder. Heels look terrible early...still hungover from Pitt apparently.

Trayner is done, Jason Morgan is on. Heels trail 4-0, runners on 2nd and 3rd, no outs, T3.

Infield hit, 3-run double, and another infield hit puts the score at 7-0 with runners on the corners, 2 outs. Great googly moogly this is ugly. Fly out mercifully ends it. Heels trail by a touchdown M3.

Another infield single and a long HR to left field makes it 9-0. That's followed by a double to RF and a single to LF to put runners on the corners. Forbes out again. 9-0 with 1 out and a RISP T4. Wheels have come off and I'm not sure UNC can recover. What a putrid performance by the Heels. Barf. Might be leaving soon since the heat is wilting my gameday companions.

sick.r191677.gif

We ever make it out of the 4th or did the mercy rule kick in?

Originally posted by Raising Heel:
I'm actually at the game with my mom and 12-year old niece
Tell her to get those grades up and do every extra-curricular she can, if she wants to get into Carolina as an out-of-stater. Take it from me
blackeye.r191677.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT