ADVERTISEMENT

Derek Dixon Got the Whole View of UNC Program on OV

Join the Family, Mr. Dixon!

Lifelong support and a chance at a Natty sound good to me!

The 2 guard I really wish we were in better position for is Mullins, very pure shooter, Acaden Lewis is really good, hate that Jasper Johnson is not suiting up for us.. Nothing bad concerning Dixon good body, will be a solid player for who ever he ends up with, I suspect in the end we have Ishiah Denis, fine player as well but not my first choice.

Looks like we have fallen out of the Peat recruitment, maybe we should really ramp things up with Bryson Tiller, we could have got him by now had we prioritized him, we would have ground to make up. Wilson is a strange recruitment, seems like we at least had lost some ground to Bama and Tenn and duke is still in the hunt for him. I just don't know what position Wilson plays, is he a 4 or is he really a 3, could he even play the 2, maybe? Google versatility and the definition may be Wilson's picture? LOL

At this point, I would suggest a 3 man class of Wilson, Tiller, and Lewis would be really solid and I would maybe add either Ament or Khamenia if I went to a 4 man class. To get that I think we have a uphill battle and it is a tall hill.

Reactions: TPFKAPFS
The 2 guard I really wish we were in better position for is Mullins, very pure shooter, Acaden Lewis is really good, hate that Jasper Johnson is not suiting up for us.. Nothing bad concerning Dixon good body, will be a solid player for who ever he ends up with, I suspect in the end we have Ishiah Denis, fine player as well but not my first choice.

Looks like we have fallen out of the Peat recruitment, maybe we should really ramp things up with Bryson Tiller, we could have got him by now had we prioritized him, we would have ground to make up. Wilson is a strange recruitment, seems like we at least had lost some ground to Bama and Tenn and duke is still in the hunt for him. I just don't know what position Wilson plays, is he a 4 or is he really a 3, could he even play the 2, maybe? Google versatility and the definition may be Wilson's picture? LOL

At this point, I would suggest a 3 man class of Wilson, Tiller, and Lewis would be really solid and I would maybe add either Ament or Khamenia if I went to a 4 man class. To get that I think we have a uphill battle and it is a tall hill.

Tiller ship has sailed & Lewis is unlikely. Denis & Dixon are the more likely gets, not sure of Wilson’s plans but I’d think Ament, Budinga, or Khamenia is more likely. What I’m pretty sure of is that Hubert & staff have a plan regardless, they know it’s North Carolina basketball & they are not going to let it go in the shitter, as our resident comedian has implied on numerous occasions.

Tiller ship has sailed & Lewis is unlikely. Denis & Dixon are the more likely gets, not sure of Wilson’s plans but I’d think Ament, Budinga, or Khamenia is more likely. What I’m pretty sure of is that Hubert & staff have a plan regardless, they know it’s North Carolina basketball & they are not going to let it go in the shitter, as our resident comedian has implied on numerous occasions.
Not saying you wrong but I do think if Hubert really decided to go all in for Tiller that we could still salvage that but it would be a uphill slug.

Reactions: TPFKAPFS
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT