ADVERTISEMENT

dook only drops...

BTW: Kenpom has so little to do with the real world that it is laughable! Texas and Florida are no where near as good as advertised. MSU is indeed a good win though. puke should be outside the top 10, but who really expected them to be?

I'm not surprised by puke's weak drop, but I am very surprised that we did not rise very far!
Well, guess our win over Michigan is looking somewhat better than dook's win over Texas right about now.

Never needed his on base percentage to know B. Bonds was a scary hitter. Didn't need to have any Idea what war is to know N. Ryan could pitch a bit.

Don't care about advanced analytics in bball, but I know who the good teams are! I know who can coach and who can play and I watch a whole lot of college bball!

Tar Heels beat the snot out of the computer and human based predictions last year and will again this year!

I had a football coach back in high school that, in the little pregame pep talk, held up a clip board and said something to the effect of that on paper we don't even need to take the field .. we should just take an L and get back on the bus .. but this paper aint gonna play the game .. and we won the game. Point being stats are good tools and indicators of certain things but the stats and trends don't play the game .. just ask the New England Pats after the last Miami Dolphins game or Boston College after they kicked dooks ass :) . jmho

Reactions: TPFKAPFS
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT