ADVERTISEMENT

DVR Alert- Lacrosse- #4 Tar Heels @ #6 UVa - Friday @ 7p ESPNU

UNC71-00

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Feb 25, 2003
Big game tomorrow following a great win over Duke. Huge stretch of the schedule, next up after UVA, home against #2 Syracuse, then on the road @ #1 Notre Dame.

Carolina has really put a good season together thus far and will be at full strength on midfield for the first time all year against UVA. This could be the year we finally make it back to the Final 4.

If anyone has any lacrosse questions, post them and I will answer. Far and away my favortite sport to play and watch.

Klockner is a great venue. I used to live in the apartments right behind it.

You are pulling for Carolina, right?

Originally posted by UNC71-00:

You are pulling for Carolina, right?
3172010792_99431cf861.jpg

Originally posted by Raising Heel:
OH EM GEE UNC IS WEARING BLACK UNIFORMS!!!1!!!!1!!
Lols.

That at was my thought exactly. Such great looking helmets and then they gotta go take uniform advice from the metrosexual football coach.

Anyways, nice game by the Heels. It felt like they were in control the whole game, even when it was tied in the early 3rd. Sankey was a beast tonight and we did a great job forcing turnovers on both ends of the field.

Not it sure how good UVa is though. I would love to see them beat dook next week but don't see that happening.

Great win by the Heels. Play #2 Syracuse next weekend. Should be a good one. BTW, I liked the unis.!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT