ADVERTISEMENT

Emotional Reaction Triggers Brown's Locker Room Comments

I am impressed that he took full responsibility just like a good coach should! I am just as worried as all other Tar Heels but I also know that if MB can't get this ship righted who could?

Hopefully, the pathetic effort we saw; the embarrassing loss' and Brown's emotional response will galvanize the players and they will work harder to rectify our situation! Fans whose kneejerk response is to fire our coach ought to think of 2 things: who can replace him and the respect he has from the entire football world!

He never said he was stepping down. He told the team if he's not the man for the job he would step down. Lots of misunderstanding out there. Our report is 100% spot on.
What matters most is not what he said but what it all further reveals about Mack. He is a silver-tongued devil, always using his gift of gab and his playacting skills to get what he wants. Like the old Waylon Jennings hit The Taker.

What little could stand to watch on Saturday reminded me of the early year's in Mack's first stint. I think the punter was MVP both those years. JMU may very well end up in the playoffs as the highest ranked non-P 4 team but that was worst defensive effort I have ever seen at UNC (and that is saying something). Hell Fedora's teams played better D than that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT