ADVERTISEMENT

ESPN is back after Disney and Spectrum come to a agreement

IDUNK4HEELS

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2004
kernersville nc
If you have not noticed the ESPN and Disney channels are back and the Minnesota/Carolina game can now be seen next week. Spectrum had no choice but to give into Disney’s demands because customers were leaving them by the truckload…

If you have not noticed the ESPN and Disney channels are back and the Minnesota/Carolina game can now be seen next week. Spectrum had no choice but to give into Disney’s demands because customers were leaving them by the truckload…
I think Disney and others want to drive cable out, and they're doing a good job. When I realized last night that ABC/ESPN was back on, I checked a few other channels. One was still blacked out, with a feeble rationalization poasted that although they had given in to Disney, the Disney package was being added at no extra charge. Funny, I saw no new channels, just the one that was lost and those I already had. I guess I was paying for them and probably still am.

I was surprised at how many channels were under the Disney umbrella.

My solution is the ROKU dealio I just hooked up. Once I figure out what I want to do with it, bye bye Spectrum cable.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT