ADVERTISEMENT

Fading to black

Blue2010

Hall of Famer
Aug 8, 2010
First off, this is admittedly pretty lame to even post this when I've never met any of you guys, but I think you're all good people and genuinely want to wish you good health and much success.

It's been a long run with many banned accounts, but "life" has just gotten too busy and I haven't the time any longer.

So...just so you are aware:

Bandwagon fans suck.
Bojangles > Chic-Fil-A
Chappelle Show got robbed.
South Park > Simpsons > Looney Tunes.
The dipshit on here who hacked my CC yesterday and tried to rack up $1000 worth of Amazon charges...they all declined, and the authorities are coming for you. You failed. ;)
Go Heels! Go Panthers!

Screw you guys, I'm going home. Peace!

Reactions: TarHeelMark
giphy.gif

First off, this is admittedly pretty lame to even post this when I've never met any of you guys, but I think you're all good people and genuinely want to wish you good health and much success.

It's been a long run with many banned accounts, but "life" has just gotten too busy and I haven't the time any longer.

So...just so you are aware:

Bandwagon fans suck.
Bojangles > Chic-Fil-A
Chappelle Show got robbed.
South Park > Simpsons > Looney Tunes.
The dipshit on here who hacked my CC yesterday and tried to rack up $1000 worth of Amazon charges...they all declined, and the authorities are coming for you. You failed. ;)
Go Heels! Go Panthers!

Screw you guys, I'm going home. Peace!
The CC hack is pure BS.....

Rereading the OP, I just assumed that the man normally leaves work @ 4 pm . .

. . . was this really a goodbye & farewell poast . . ?

What do you consider bandwagon fan OP? I swear to God if you say people who didn't attend the University..... haha . I hope this place isn't like that other place I just came from.

I have been a UNC fan since around age 5. That is the earliest I remember. Sitting with my dad watching games. I didn't attend UNC but even when I was going to the University i attended, I still wore UNC gear. I proudly wear my UNC gear here in Canada as well. It is cool when I see others wear UNC gear. College sports isn't that big here, but I still get home to attend several UNC games per year.

You are right Bojanges >>>>> Chick Fil A

An obvious bandwagon fan is the one who's favs are the Yankees , The Cowboys and The Lakers and dook or UK as their college team even though they have never been to a game on campus. UNC is the state university and a national brand.

Reactions: UNCFanforLife
An obvious bandwagon fan is the one who's favs are the Yankees , The Cowboys and The Lakers and dook or UK as their college team even though they have never been to a game on campus. UNC is the state university and a national brand.
Don't forget to clarify .... they are dook basketball fans, but Alabama football fans (or some other top 10 college).

I personally hate the dook basketball/UNC football types. Yes I actually knew a couple. But most are dook basketball and Alabama football fans.
I have been a Cubs fan for 30 years, but they suddenly have a lot more fans now. haha

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT