ADVERTISEMENT

Fauci, the CDC, and NIH are a menace to public health

randman1

All-American
Mar 22, 2005
Check out what they did to silence this legit scientist. Fauci and the higher-ups aren't doing real science. Nor were they trying to stop the pandemic, improve people's health or any of that.

Is that how it works? Harder to narrow down to specific issues if anything political goes under one thread. That's a pretty broad spectrum of policy.
Yes, we've kind of made an agreement to put anything politically related in the political thread. That's one of the byproducts of BillyL's downfall. We do have a rona thread though.

Yes, we've kind of made an agreement to put anything politically related in the political thread. That's one of the byproducts of BillyL's downfall. We do have a rona thread though.
Ok, so perhaps occasionally a topic gets it's own thread like the Rona thread? But pretty much all in the political thread.

Ok, so perhaps occasionally a topic gets it's own thread like the Rona thread? But pretty much all in the political thread.
I can't stop you from doing whatever you want to do. If you want to create separate threads, that's your prerogative. There isn't much moderation here. We basically just moderate ourselves. Just letting you know how we kind of got this board back on track after Billy almost killed it. We still have posters who never came back because of how he acted. One of those issues was him creating so many political threads and starting arguments about politics in threads that weren't political.

I can't stop you from doing whatever you want to do. If you want to create separate threads, that's your prerogative. There isn't much moderation here. We basically just moderate ourselves. Just letting you know how we kind of got this board back on track after Billy almost killed it. We still have posters who never came back because of how he acted. One of those issues was him creating so many political threads and starting arguments about politics in threads that weren't political.
Ok. Will make a note not to do that. I missed the whole Billy thing and just came back here after a very long hiatus. Appreciate the low moderation approach.

Reactions: tarheel0910
I'm still learning the OOTB rules myself, lol, and have the pleasure of getting smacked around every now and then. Since this is about Ouchi, I'd just repost your original in the Rona thread and let nature take it's course. . .

Check out what they did to silence this legit scientist. Fauci and the higher-ups aren't doing real science. Nor were they trying to stop the pandemic, improve people's health or any of that.

Americanthinker has zero cred after their election bs

Reactions: strummingram
What happened to that man is despicable. If you don’t toe the deep state line, they destroy you. Truth means next to nothing to most of our politicians.

“Government in its best state is a necessary evil; in its worst, an intolerable one.“
Thomas Paine

Reactions: randman1
Politicians have been full of shit forever. You know this.
Indeed they have. Politics and politicians need "problems" to assure their own self-preservation. Whenever possible, create problems, embellish problems, and always give the illusion of promising to solve them without ever solving anything.

"Alternative facts" is just one of the more recent, and egregious angles. When they can literally ignore facts and reality, and people go along with it, it's just going to circle the drain faster.

Indeed they have. Politics and politicians need "problems" to assure their own self-preservation. Whenever possible, create problems, embellish problems, and always give the illusion of promising to solve them without ever solving anything.

"Alternative facts" is just one of the more recent, and egregious angles. When they can literally ignore facts and reality, and people go along with it, it's just going to circle the drain faster.
Wait and perhaps am wrong but wasn't the alternative facts that the laptop did belong to Hunter and wasn't Russian disinformation?

Looks like the alternative facts were right and the so-called facts were fake news.

Wait and perhaps am wrong but wasn't the alternative facts that the laptop did belong to Hunter and wasn't Russian disinformation?

Looks like the alternative facts were right and the so-called facts were fake news.
You're missing the point... again.

LMfAO at the idea that Billy was the one who politicized this right wing cesspool of a message board 🤣
Remind us all then, who started a political thread for anything they could imagine between 2017 and 2019? Who turned every non-political thread into a pitiful argument about politics between 2017 and 2019? And finally, who got banned for consistently attacking anyone and everyone who did not toe his "Orange man bad" line? Some of you have horrible memories.

Remind us all then, who started a political thread for anything they could imagine between 2017 and 2019? Who turned every non-political thread into a pitiful argument about politics between 2017 and 2019? And finally, who got banned for consistently attacking anyone and everyone who did not toe his "Orange man bad" line? Some of you have horrible memories.
Wasn't hanging around here then but sounds like a TDS sufferer who appealed to those with the same affliction.

Reactions: UNC '92
So, you're saying that before BillyL came along, this board was basically free of old, white guys that were fervently-conservative, and frequently indulged in political threads on this board?

I seem to recall Nuk'em had a fresh batch of anti-Obama threads on a daily basis. It was incessant. Was he banned? If he was, he shouldn't have been. And, many, MANY other threads could, and would, ALWAYS turn political. And, because this board is 90% conservative, it would always have pretty much the same results.

Jules said:

LMfAO at the idea that Billy was the one who politicized this right wing cesspool of a message board 🤣
He's absolutely right.

I will absolutely agree that BillyL went full-bore obsession regarding Trump. It was tiresome. But, after 8 years of Nuke, and many others, saturating this board with blatant and obsessive hatred and fear of Barack Obama, and "The Left"... Billy was mostly a one-man-band, and it was nothing like the former.

And @JuleZ '02 HEEL is at the top of that list.

So, you're saying that before BillyL came along, this board was basically free of old, white guys that were fervently-conservative, and frequently indulged in political threads on this board?

I seem to recall Nuk'em had a fresh batch of anti-Obama threads on a daily basis. It was incessant. Was he banned? If he was, he shouldn't have been. And, many, MANY other threads could, and would, ALWAYS turn political. And, because this board is 90% conservative, it would always have pretty much the same results.
Not sure what tangent you're on about white guys. I'll bet there was a good mixture of both old and young white guys doing their things here, but I didn't get their color. But no one went nuts like Billy did.

And regarding nukem and Taz and any other of those fruits, I personally called them out before. They were awful.

Last edited:
Not sure what tangent you're on about white guys. I'll bet there was a good mixture of both old and young white guys doing their things here, but I didn't get their color. But no one went nuts like Billy did.

And regarding nukem and Taz and any other of those fruits, I personally called them out before. They were awful.
Billy went nuts, but no more nutty than the same group that cried on a daily basis in the previous administration.

The minute someone says "white guys" in the context that poster did, you know they are racist. The whole idea of denigrating the general population of white guys, whiteness, old white guys and so forth is just blatant and obvious racism akin to using the N-word, imho, for today's PC and political environment.

No one said he politicized it. Like everyone else has said, he just went off the rails. Even to the point of getting extremely personal. It's no coincidence that this board has calmed down since he left.

No one said he politicized it. Like everyone else has said, he just went off the rails. Even to the point of getting extremely personal. It's no coincidence that this board has calmed down since he left.
It calmed down after the election(s)... for sure. During the election(s), it was going strong.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT