ADVERTISEMENT

Finding Their Voices, Heels are Quiet Compared to Last Season

Sponsored by: @Andy MyPerfectFranchise.Net**

*Hate your job?

*Hate your boss?

*Ready to take control of your career?

Call Andy Luedecke to learn more. Consultation is FREE, and he can help you find your perfect franchise. He did it for himself. Dumpster & porta potties are two of his franchises, and so many different things can be yours.

Find Your Perfect Franchise at MyPerfectFranchise.Net. Contact Andy Luedecke anytime at aluedecke@myperfectfranchise.net or (404) 973-9901.

It is clear the team has some strong leaders. The question is do they have to be vocal? I believe every team needs at least 1 Sherriff that keeps peeps in line; interprets what the coach wants, and who provides the hug or kick in the butt peeps need! Whether the person has to be a screamer or big tantrum guy is not so certain and seems to depend on the personalities of the team!

RJ, EC, JWit, and JWash have the time in the program, experience, and skill level to be our leaders. How many have or will step up? How many will take on the vocal leadership role?

It is clear the team has some strong leaders. The question is do they have to be vocal? I believe every team needs at least 1 Sherriff that keeps peeps in line; interprets what the coach wants, and who provides the hug or kick in the butt peeps need! Whether the person has to be a screamer or big tantrum guy is not so certain and seems to depend on the personalities of the team!

RJ, EC, JWit, and JWash have the time in the program, experience, and skill level to be our leaders. How many have or will step up? How many will take on the vocal leadership role?

I think Seth has some Harrison Ingram in him. He just needs a platform and to play well to morph into someone like Ingram. I think Withers can be a screw-you guy, but will he play enough to have a major impact in that respect.

Tyson can be chippy, but we won't see all of his prongs until he's fully comfortable playing with his talented teammates.

• Love
Reactions: TPFKAPFS
Thanks for the update. I totally forgot Seth but I do agree that he could be the vocal leader as long as he continues on his upward trend line! I do not know enough about Tyson, but I firmly believe he will get over those big-eyed 1st game yips and turn out fine. Withers is indeed interesting but I wonder if fans deciding he is this year's whipping boy will have an impact.

Reactions: andrew jones
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT