ADVERTISEMENT

First time Trying edibles? 20 Percent off our best selling Delta 9 Gummies (Till Aug 13th)

OMGanja

Gold Member
Nov 12, 2021

sCoZav7.png

Our back to school sale has begun. My personal favorite 12 mg THC Delta 9 gummies are for sale till Aug 13th. USE PRO CODE: SCHOOL20 for 20% OFF NOW.

NOTE: These gummies are legal in all 50 states and can be shipped LEGALLY.

Link to Delta 9 THC Gummies

UuAt8X5.png

Rogue Shop is one of our sponsors, this is an authorized post. And their products are fantastic. Several THI staffers use them.

Reactions: OMGanja
Rogue Shop is one of our sponsors, this is an authorized post. And their products are fantastic. Several THI staffers use them.
Thanks Andrew, come on guys I know there are some who have Pain, Sleeping Issues and Anxiety thst can really benefit from cannabis. Don’t be shy, ask away.

Reactions: andrew jones
Thanks Andrew, come on guys I know there are some who have Pain, Sleeping Issues and Anxiety thst can really benefit from cannabis. Don’t be shy, ask away.

I've used two of the products: The oil because I am a terrible sleeper, and it certainly helps. And the cream on my right shoulder, because it flares up several times a year and is awful. The cream works like magic.

Do the gummies for sleep help with falling asleep or staying asleep? I don't normally have trouble falling asleep, but I sometimes have issues with waking up at night and can't go back to sleep.

Do the gummies for sleep help with falling asleep or staying asleep? I don't normally have trouble falling asleep, but I sometimes have issues with waking up at night and can't go back to sleep.
The gummies help fall and stay asleep. They generally last about 5-8 hours easy. So keep that in mind. If you need to go to work at 6am don’t take one at midnight 🕛

Reactions: tarheel0910
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT