ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread UNC - James Madison

Mack never should have been hired, including the first time. He began lying to cover his conman #$& as soon as his first season went bad, blaming it all on Crum.

I can say I have never seen so many mistakes to go with the lack of enthusiasm in the players. Can’t have a blocked punt for a TD, a pick six, muffed onside and four turnovers most of this led to points if not all of them did….seems they did. A defense that can’t stop anything.

Looking at a nearly empty stadium is humiliating embarrassing and pathetic.
If this performance doesn’t start possible discussions of a change then nothing will. If no changes then expect more empty seats from here on out. Empty seats means no money so it may be the start of the talks

Kick the extra point and be down three TDs jow you have to covert a two point conversion later if you’re lucky to get it close enough

This game feels like App St all over again. Just hope we get the same result which will take Devine intervention

I hope none of the recruits were able to make it to the game today otherwise oh my the impression this has made…..no commitments this weekend unless you just want playing time with no coaching

Does any QB have a chance behind this rag tag bunch called offensive lineman?? Bet Drake was glad to leave but NE isn’t much better

If there’s gonna be a change in coaching it’s sad to say this needed to happen just to wake people up. May even need to fire Bubba.

I would love for Mack to just be pissed at his presser...but he will give the old proud of the guys coach speak

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT