ADVERTISEMENT

Georgia Tech at UNC-- Saturday 21 Feb 2014

Come on Heels. Play with the energy you did Wednesday night and you will come away with a 20 point smackdown.

can we just stick with these uni's from here on out?...they look great and it's the ultimate tribute...and blue for away as well.

11-3 early as Meeks is playing like a bull using his body to attack the rim. Hicks in early because Johnson a little undet the weather

Weak foul on James, bad pass by Tokoto, and another terrible shooting team making threes. Still, up 8 as the defense and offense has been pretty sharp so far. Brice doesn't look like he can really get up but he is battling.

Originally posted by gteeitup:
can we just stick with these uni's from here on out?...they look great and it's the ultimate tribute...and blue for away as well.
YES!

This is getting ridiculous every game. The worst 3ptshooting team in the ACC is 4-5. The defense has been pretty decent on them as well.

Originally posted by gteeitup:
I second the motion

JP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now THERE is what we been waiting to see!

This post was edited on 2/21 12:37 PM by mikeirbyusa

Any time JP gets a lane he should just explode. If he gets a charge or two whatever. No one can elevate with him so they will either foul him or get out of the way.

Anyone else get the feeling that JP Tokoto might have just flipped the switch on his career this week?

Jackson fouled about four times on that play. That is still two bad forces by him.

This post was edited on 2/21 12:45 PM by coryfly

Britt has had a disappointing half.

No idea why Mitchell didn't shoot that for Tech.

Originally posted by Coach@Heart:

Anyone else get the feeling that JP Tokoto might have just flipped the switch on his career this week?
Yes, sir . . !

I don't get shooting with that much time left, especially a shot a guy isn't comfortable with.

Good D to close it out though.

Originally posted by dlew71:

Originally posted by BillyL:

Yes, sir . . !
JP - tracker
4 of 6 for 8 pts
3 rebounds
2 assists
2 TO's
The one TO to Brice wouldn't have happen to a healthy Brice.

43-29 at the half
Carolina playing inspired ball
As good as I have seen UNC play as a team all season
Meeks playing like a bull in a china shop

Yes, sir . . !
JP - tracker
4 of 6 for 8 pts
3 rebounds
2 assists
2 TO's

I wasn't real fond of that lazy cross court pass that was picked off . . . A skip pass is okay if a player is open, but, that one was a bad idea.

I love that we're seeing him with that bouncing energy again.

Keep it going, JPT . . !

Yes, sir . . !
JP - tracker
4 of 6 for 8 pts
3 rebounds
2 assists
2 TO's

I wasn't real fond of that lazy cross court pass that was picked off . . . A skip pass is okay if a player is open, but, that one was a bad idea.

Keep it going, JPT . . !
perhaps it is just my impression but he is playing the 3 spot more today and i firmly believe that is where he needs to be

Yes, sir . . !
JP - tracker
4 of 6 for 8 pts
3 rebounds
2 assists
2 TO's

Keep it going, JPT . . !
perhaps it is just my impression but he is playing the 3 spot more today and i firmly believe that is where he needs to be
Not much doubt about that!

Some one has definitely lit a fire under Tokoto or maybe be now realizes as a junior he needs to show by example what it means to have North Carolina on the front of jersey. What ever the case he is balling this week.

Upby 19. That's big. The biggest lead we've blown all year has been 18 so we may be ok. :)

Meeks takes a elbow to the nose and his teammates punch tech in the face with 6 quick points and Tech has to call time 51-30. Johnson playing sick now has 12. James solid on defense

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT