ADVERTISEMENT

Got my tickets to James Taylor Concert(Greensboro 7/31)

ElizabethtownHeel

Hall of Famer
Oct 6, 2006
Guys I love music but have never had a desire to go see anyone in person with the exception of James Taylor. I have always wanted to see him in person and shall July 31st. He is probably the only artist I have liked and listened to every decade of my life (70,80,90,00,10).

Any of my fellow Heels going ?

I like his music a lot. That should be a great concert to go to . .

As a person goes, he has seen fire and he has seen rain . .

Guys I love music but have never had a desire to go see anyone in person with the exception of James Taylor.
That's interesting. Can I ask why not? Don't like dealing with crowds, like the recorded version better than live, or what?

Hope you enjoy the show. One of the nice things about his music is that it should still translate well even as he ages. Somebody on here (strum?) suggested certain acts shouldn't be allowed to tour after age 60 because it's just sad. The Rolling Stones kicking off a tour this year as septuagenarians is probably a good example of what not to do.

That's interesting. Can I ask why not? Don't like dealing with crowds, like the recorded version better than live, or what?

Hope you enjoy the show. One of the nice things about his music is that it should still translate well even as he ages. Somebody on here (strum?) suggested certain acts shouldn't be allowed to tour after age 60 because it's just sad. The Rolling Stones kicking off a tour this year as septuagenarians is probably a good example of what not to do.

Been walking my mind to an easy time, my back turned towards the sun; Lord knows, when the cold wind blows it'll turn your head around . Trying to figure out the answer to your question. I honestly don't know, maybe the large crowds , the hassle with that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT