ADVERTISEMENT

Heels Step Outside of Practice, Take On Memphis in Exhibition

I am highly anticipating this game and this season! I am glad to hear the team is considering this a game and not a glorified practice. This will pay dividends no matter what happens as we grow into the special team I expect to see! I hope we run them out of the gym AND raise a lot of money for St Jude! St. Jude is one of the few charities that are completely above reproach!

Tonight we finally get our first real look at what this team may look like. Scrimmages are fine but far to easy to read to much in to. I actually hope we play this game with RJ on the side lines so we can see extended minutes from Seth/Drake/Ian. Interested to see who our starters are, especially at the 3 and 4 spots. really want to see how hard we push tempo, want to see who backs Cadeau up if RJ is not available, do we run even off made baskets if Cadeau is not in the game. Do we run consistently UNC primary and secondary breaks. Will we use Jalen more as a face up guy, we really need to, or does he get stuck as a back to the basket guy. How well do we block out for boards, we are not as big as we were with Bacot so premium on blocking out is key. Is Cade more Manek or more Paxon, does JWash stay out of foul trouble, does Cadeau hit a early jump shot? What can James Brown give us now?

Reactions: TPFKAPFS
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT