ADVERTISEMENT

Heels vs. Dirtbags Part 2 game thread

Zengel falls behind 1-2 before hitting one up the middle. Not hit hard, but the 2nd baseman can't get it out of his glove.

Heels with runners on the corners and 2 outs.

Pitching change for the Dirtbags.

New pitcher has a sub-2.00 ERA. Adam Pate up to bat.

Popped up a bunt attempt with 2 strikes. Good grief.

And he strikes out swinging. Ugh.

Heading to the 8th with the Dirtbags leading 7-5.

a one out walk.............now man on second with two outs......patron walked we know who LBS feels when morin would get walked last year so much.

RH and others carry on I have to step out hopefully when I get back we will have pulled a miracle (which is what I think we are going to need) win

Dbags have already scored once in the 9th, bases loaded, 1 out, score 8-5

Eh crap we are screwed.

Another two runs in for LBSU to make it 9-5 with the bases loaded and one out in the ninth.

Heels would have to get out of this jam and then score at least four in the bottom of the inning to stay alive.

I don't understand why Moss wasn't getting strike calls. Multiple pitches right down the middle, dropping somewhere between the batter's letters and knees. None of them strikes. Oh well.

Probably time to just tip our hats to them.

I leave for a min or two and yall let this happen.
3dgrin.r191677.gif

Originally posted by sctarheel30:

3dgrin.r191677.gif
laugh.r191677.gif

UNC's season ends in Gainesville. It's been fun "watching" games with you, sc. See you back here next February.

Here comes the worst part of the year...no UNC sports until football begins at the end of August.

Originally posted by Raising Heel:

Originally posted by sctarheel30:

3dgrin.r191677.gif
laugh.r191677.gif

UNC's season ends in Gainesville. It's been fun "watching" games with you, sc. See you back here next February.

Here comes the worst part of the year...no UNC sports until football begins at the end of August.
same here RH. already having withdrawals from having to wait sooooo long

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT