ADVERTISEMENT

Heels vs. Dirtbags Part 2 game thread

after a lead off double two quick outs.........be careful pitching to well never mind int walk to patron

Originally posted by sctarheel30:

Kelly just didn't seem to have his A game today. rich onto pitch
A few pitches looked god, but then the next one or two would be ripe for smacking.

He showed no sign of getting into the right groove.

Originally posted by UNC71-00:
Not cheering for Maryland under any circumstances.
I would normally say the same but they are playing the yard chickens who I can't stand either

Originally posted by sctarheel30:
Originally posted by UNC71-00:
Not cheering for Maryland under any circumstances.
I would normally say the same but they are playing the yard chickens who I can't stand either
I would love to see the teams get into a series of brutal, bench clearing fights, so that the winner has maybe 9 players eligible for the Super Regional.

Just wondering why Reilly Hovis was listed as DH to start the game yesterday but was pinch hit for his first at bat. Why do this?

Originally posted by UNCFAN4403:
Just wondering why Reilly Hovis was listed as DH to start the game yesterday but was pinch hit for his first at bat. Why do this?
doesn't make sense to me either

we need to find a way to pull this one out and then sweep cofc......am I the only one who thinks we can do it?

Well here we go. Double steal followed by an intentional walk loads the bases with 1 out. We'll need a miracle here to avoid digging a deeper hole. Sheesh.

[Edit:] Spencer Trayner on the mound for the Heels, by the way.

This post was edited on 6/2 12:08 PM by Raising Heel

ok looks like the Tar Heels of old has shown up today so it may be a quick day for us

basehit scores two more

2-run single on the 1-2 count and LBSU leads 7-4 T7 with 1 out. Runners on 1st and 2nd.

Heels have their work cut out for them.

By the way, just wanted to say hi to all the wolpfack lurkers who've stopped by the last few days. Hope you're enjoying watching your daddy play in the postseason, even if today is the last day.

This post was edited on 6/2 12:12 PM by Raising Heel

Originally posted by Raising Heel:
Well here we go. Double steal followed by an intentional walk loads the bases with 1 out. We'll need a miracle here to avoid digging a deeper hole. Sheesh.

[Edit:] Spencer Trayner on the mound for the Heels, by the way.

This post was edited on 6/2 12:08 PM by Raising Heel
and now a HBP loading them again I need to stop watching for a while

Ground ball hit back to Moss. He makes the throw to get the lead runner at home plate but the throw to 1st is wide and the runner avoids the tag according to the 1st base ump (Fox argued the call).

So no runs score, Heels get the 2nd out, but the bases are still loaded for LBSU.

1 pitch later Lassiter fields the routine ground ball at 3rd and the Heels escape without further damage.

7-4 LBSU leads at the stretch.

This post was edited on 6/2 12:19 PM by Raising Heel

Ramirez rips one down the 1st base line!

Raburn was running so hard around the bases that he tripped, stumbled, and fell across home plate to score! LOL.

Heels cut the lead to 7-5, runner on 2nd, Zengel at the plate with 2 outs B7.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT