ADVERTISEMENT

Heels vs Dook game thread

Giood stand by the D.

It sounds weird to say that. But tonight it makes sense.

Well, survived the turnover, but that hurts. At 35-7, this game is practically over. Hopefully, the O can start moving it again.

Originally posted by UNC71-00:
Samantha Ponder is the hottest of current active sideline chicks.
Honestly I'd take her over just about all of the ladies on television these days. She's classy beautiful

That fumble aside I think this is the first time this team has played well on both sides of the ball simultaneously. Scary thing aint it?

As Marquise goes full dumb-@$$

This post was edited on 11/20 9:02 PM by uncboy10

so much for my decision making thought. Stupid. This is the definition of UNC football. Just can't put games away early. Never going to make the step to the next level until the program learns to put teams away early.

Dumb mistake by MW . . . just eat the dayum ball Marquise.

And now we have a big missed tackle to give Dook a 1st down with great field position.

Great sack, set up by Shoettmer staying in the middle preventing Boone dumping the pass.

And a bad punt.

Now we need to take care of the ball and score.

The D just covered your butt two times in a row Quise. Time to get your head straight and put another one in the end zone.

Run the football. Read option and screens all day. They can't stop and it keeps the clock rolling. No need to risk anymore TO's getting cute

Our defense has come to play in a very big way . . !

It should be 35 - 7 right now . .

C'mon guys, put some more points up on that board . . !

The offensive line is simply playing great tonight. Not merely good - truly great.

This post was edited on 11/20 9:11 PM by WoadBlue

Anyone else notice ESPN puts up a FG line when UNC driving. First it is way very inaccurate from a distance perspective. Second, I don't think UNC is kicking a FG tonight.

Didn't need that false start there damnit.

Come on Heels. A TD here could be huge right before half. Keep in mind Duke does get it first in the second half

UNC has to score here. Already left 14 points on the field due to turnovers. I have a feeling Duke will play differently in the second half. UNC has to got to score as many points as possible this half.

Originally posted by SeaHawk98:
Anyone else notice ESPN puts up a FG line when UNC driving. First it is way very inaccurate from a distance perspective. Second, I don't think UNC is kicking a FG tonight.
C;mon - if we have he ball inside the 10 with only 1 second left, we'll try to nail the FG.

Originally posted by BillyL:

Our defense has come to play in a very big way . . !

It should be 35 - 7 right now . .

C'mon guys, put some more points up on that board . . !42-7

Dumb hold there. Still need to punch this one in the end zone

Holy crap - Williams has become Mr. Turnover, and in so doing has givne life to Dook.

We should be up at least 42-7.

Originally posted by SeaHawk98:

Classic UNC football.
sign0090.r191677.gif

LOL . . . this is pathetic. Does MW not learn one thing from his previous mistakes . . ?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT