ADVERTISEMENT

Hey diamond heel family

Jarrod Hardy

Dec 22, 2014
North Carolina
I'm Jarrod a big UNC fan so interested in seeing our diamond heels this year, I really think this could be the year UNC gets over the hump for the ACC those preseason rankings shocked me . I expected with a projected weekend rotation of trent thornton benton moss and zac gallen coming back with whole bullpen back. Losing all American Ss Michael Russell and former versatile heel Parks Jordan and losing zac Daley due to transfer I like our returning roster . It's Omaha or bust for coach fox and squad .it just me but I think thornton should be Friday starter and move zac gallen to Saturday and send senior benton moss out for the rubber match.

Hi, Jarrod and welcome aboard! Obviously not a lot of activity going on this time of year. It picks up when the season starts. Some of us post on game threads so folks without access to ESPN3 or online game trackers can keep up with the action.

I agree Omaha should be a realistic goal. We lost a couple key players -- and how did I miss the Zach Daly transfer? Ugh -- but I think we have the depth to compensate for it. I'm excited we have so much of our bullpen returning.

Anyway, check back here in about a month when we kick off against Seton Hall. See you around.

Thanks again do you go to games ? I tend to go to some and keep track of things in depth when season start would love to help get stats out to the public if possible let me know if you need any help I would love to be involved !

I live in Charlotte but make it to a handful of games every year. Just depends on my schedule.

I post/update some game threads here but that's about it. If you want to post stats, have at it! The boards are always better when more people are contributing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT