1394189253573.cached.jpg

Carey Mulligan

PHO-10Sep23-254430.jpg

Renee Zellweger - before
renee-zellweger-rocks-red-01.jpg

Renee Zellweger - after
544e3dd72e4a2.jpg

Amy . . . yes, more hot than not.

Maggie . . . no, very decent looking, but, certainly not hot.

Shallene . . . yes.

Carey . . . yes.

Renee . . . no, although I thought she was dayum cute in the movie 'Cinderella Man' . .

Amy Adams -- She is 'cute hot,' which is my favorite kind of hot.

Maggie Gyllenhaal -- not even the tiniest bit attractive.

Shailene Woodley -- hot in that picture, but doesn't she have short hair or something? I don't remember her being as hot as in that picture

Carey Mulligan -- don't know who that is, but not hot based on the pic. I mean she's sorta cute I guess but she doesn't rock the short hair very well

Renee -- gross before and especially after

Originally posted by TarHeelNation11:

Shailene Woodley -- hot in that picture, but doesn't she have short hair or something? I don't remember her being as hot as in that picture

Carey Mulligan -- don't know who that is, but not hot based on the pic. I mean she's sorta cute I guess but she doesn't rock the short hair very well

In my 20s, I'm certain my answers would be different.

Amy Adams - I think she's really hot. I agree with THN11's comments on "cute-hot". I actually watched a terrible movie with this chick in it just because she was in it. It was some tired plot of her falling in love with some Irish dude. Cool scenery in the movie though. I don't know why, but this girl just does it for me. Loved her as Lois Lane in Man of Steel too. HOT

Maggie Gyllenhaal - 9 times out of 10, she is not at all attractive to me. But then every blue moon, she comes out of nowhere to look good. But for the purposes of this thread, I'll go with NOT HOT.

Shailene Woodley - Have you seen the movie Divergent? Decent movie but this chick looks pretty good in it. Or maybe it's just her character that I like. I feel kind of dirty though because she seems like she's only 16 which would make me a dirty old man for calling her HOT.

Casey Mulligan - THN must not have seen The Great Gatsby. She's the main gal - the object of Leonardo's affection. Anyway, she wouldn't be my first choice, but I wouldn't kick her out of bed. I'll go HOT.

Renee Zellweger - Better before the plastic surgery. I don't understand why people do that. I have a fairly low opinion of people that get plastic surgery (except of course in certain situations - i.e.: burn victims, etc). Wanting to completely change your physical appearance is odd to me. But then again, not everyone can be as good-looking as I am. Renee - NOT HOT.

Originally posted by TarHeelMark:
Add some Olivia Munn photos, and let's kick it up a notch (I can't search them up here at work or I may end up in HR's office).
Of course she's hot. I was trying to list women that are borderline. Or maybe more appropriately stated, women that are hot to some guys but not to others.

Originally posted by gunslingerdick:
Originally posted by TarHeelNation11:

In my 20s, I'm certain my answers would be different.

Amy Adams - I think she's really hot. I agree with THN11's comments on "cute-hot". I actually watched a terrible movie with this chick in it just because she was in it. It was some tired plot of her falling in love with some Irish dude. Cool scenery in the movie though. I don't know why, but this girl just does it for me. Loved her as Lois Lane in Man of Steel too. HOT

Maggie Gyllenhaal - 9 times out of 10, she is not at all attractive to me. But then every blue moon, she comes out of nowhere to look good. But for the purposes of this thread, I'll go with NOT HOT.

Shailene Woodley - Have you seen the movie Divergent? Decent movie but this chick looks pretty good in it. Or maybe it's just her character that I like. I feel kind of dirty though because she seems like she's only 16 which would make me a dirty old man for calling her HOT.

Casey Mulligan - THN must not have seen The Great Gatsby. She's the main gal - the object of Leonardo's affection. Anyway, she wouldn't be my first choice, but I wouldn't kick her out of bed. I'll go HOT.

Renee Zellweger - Better before the plastic surgery. I don't understand why people do that. I have a fairly low opinion of people that get plastic surgery (except of course in certain situations - i.e.: burn victims, etc). Wanting to completely change your physical appearance is odd to me. But then again, not everyone can be as good-looking as I am. Renee - NOT HOT.
I agree with this list for the most part although I think Amy Adams always falls under the HOT category.

Also, if you want to see a lot more of Carey Mulligan I recommend a movie called "Shame." Wierd movie though.

Originally posted by strummingram:
That Woodley chick has a Natalie Portman vibe. That is always hot.
Natalie Portman should absolutely make any list that deals with 'borderline hot' celebrities, or celebrities that people differ on whether she's hot or not.

I've never seen it with NP. Sure, if I met her at the local Subway, I'd find her attractive, but judging her celebrity-level hotness?? Heck no. She's plain. I mean she's better looking than Maggie Gyllenhaal but that's not saying much.

Amy Adams - I think she's really hot. I agree with THN11's comments on "cute-hot". I don't know why, but this girl just does it for me. HOT

Shailene Woodley - I feel kind of dirty though because she seems like she's only 16 which would make me a dirty old man for calling her HOT.

Renee Zellweger - Better before the plastic surgery. I don't understand why people do that. I have a fairly low opinion of people that get plastic surgery (except of course in certain situations - i.e.: burn victims, etc). Wanting to completely change your physical appearance is odd to me. Renee - NOT HOT.
Pretty much nailed it (after my edits), although I disagree on Casey Mulligan. I tried really hard to see her appeal in TGG and just couldn't get there. NOT HOT.

Originally posted by TarHeelMark:
Add some Olivia Munn photos, and let's kick it up a notch (I can't search them up here at work or I may end up in HR's office).
Of course she's hot. I was trying to list women that are borderline. Or maybe more appropriately stated, women that are hot to some guys but not to others.
Fair enough. Then I'll stand by my original statement, that I don't really consider any of them to be HOT. And... agree on Amy Adams being cute-hot.

As to these ladies...there joke that asks..What is the difference between a pig and a fox????

Answer...about five drinks.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT