ADVERTISEMENT

of course ESPN would not make the Carolina win over Duke the lead story.

IDUNK4HEELS

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2004
kernersville nc
South Carolina’s miracle win was number one then Boston beating Phoenix in a NBA highlight then the Carolina win which lasted maybe 30 seconds. Absolutely no mention of Flip lifting his leg to trip Ingram which the entire nation saw nor the Duke fans after the game throwing objects at the Carolina players. Did anyone else notice how quickly ESPN changed programming after the final buzzer. No post game at all just like two years ago. Also after watching the replay as I felt at the time the clock operator did not start the clock for three seconds late in the game after Duke inbounds.

South Carolina’s miracle win was number one then Boston beating Phoenix in a NBA highlight then the Carolina win which lasted maybe 30 seconds. Absolutely no mention of Flip lifting his leg to trip Ingram which the entire nation saw nor the Duke fans after the game throwing objects at the Carolina players. Did anyone else notice how quickly ESPN changed programming after the final buzzer. No post game at all just like two years ago. Also after watching the replay as I felt at the time the clock operator did not start the clock for three seconds late in the game after Duke inbounds.
Definitely an anti UNC agenda. ESPN pays UFC 300M/year and purposefully scheduled it right after UNC/Duke so they would need to quickly change coverage in case Duke lost. Damn, big if true!

I'm pretty much convinced dspn pays the nil deals for top players to go to dook so they can slobber knock all over them

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT