ADVERTISEMENT

how good is Khaliel Rodgers?

blazers

Hall of Famer
Oct 8, 2001
He and Dillard seem similar in that they've gotten a few starts, had a few ill-timed injuries, and were ultimately outplayed by other guys on their roster.

Rodgers was even swapped to DLine at the beginning of last yr (kinda like we did with RJ Prince once).

This move kinda confirms a jimmys & joes problem was occurring last yr rather than a pure coaching problem, and I like that the coaches recognized it and are doing something. Hatton/Prince/Polino just weren't ready yet last yr.

They went with Hatton over Prince for RG in the UGA starter last yr, makes you wonder if this moves Prince to the pine. Prince could probably play RT in a pinch, he's had a few starts over there...

6'2" 320 good , also recruited by UGa , Ole Miss , Ms. State , PSU , Pitt and Baylor good. I think the addition of he and Dillard could mean that Fedora wants to run the ball more. He played on DL last year but says he will be returning to OL. Now we need to reel in Harris. Also SoCar transfer edge rusher/LB Boosie Whitlow to visit

Last edited:
Panther...err I mean Tar Heels have been active in the free agent market.

Khaliel was only DT for like a game or two before the USC starting center was injured. So his presense defensively was a tiny blip.

Their additions could mean they wanna run more, or it could mean they just weren't comfy with hatton/polino/prince on the interior.

like prince, always have...he looks the part, probably takes plays off or just doesn't have that trench mentality...it's a shame because if you look at his measurables, he looks better than anyone since jason brown.

like prince, always have...he looks the part, probably takes plays off or just doesn't have that trench mentality...it's a shame because if you look at his measurables, he looks better than anyone since jason brown.

Is this opinion of USC folks or just stuff you've seen?

Rodgers and Dillard are in effect going in to a "contract year". They need to impress the scouts to continue football as a career.

Reactions: gauchoheel
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT