ADVERTISEMENT

Howell appreciation thread

strummingram

Hall of Famer
Oct 1, 2010
Why not... we deserve a QB appreciation thread!

Gimme your best 7/Howell love

giphy.gif

BewitchedOrganicBlesbok-size_restricted.gif

tenor.gif

Ever since the game last week, I keep thinking how different the UNC and FSU programs would look right now if Howell kept his commitment to the Noles. Huge get for Mack and the staff.

Go Heels!

Ever since the game last week, I keep thinking how different the UNC and FSU programs would look right now if Howell kept his commitment to the Noles. Huge get for Mack and the staff.

Go Heels!
I never knew about that. But... Howell Sweet It Iiiiiiis!

Reactions: Archer2
The young quarterback has been remarkable in clutch time but credit must also be given to the receivers and running backs on the last drive and especially the offensive line who were losing the line war most of night but stood up big during the clutch last drive. The defense stopped Miami twice inside the red zone giving up just three points in the first half was also a big time reason for the win. Nothing wrong with giving the QB the credit he deserves but this was a team win all around...

I'm just impressed by the kid's composure, confidence and accuracy. When I heard that Mack has been comparing him to Colt McCoy, I figured he must see something really special, cuz that guy was bad-ass at Texas.

The cameras never showed Sam's mom tonight.

Cool, Calm and Collected is how I would describe Sam Howell, but have to agree with comments above that the whole team has collectively raised their game this year, and a lot of that credit goes to Mack Brown and the Coaches that he brought in....You can just see that the team is playing with a lot more confidence, and that confidence is growing with each passing game....Can't wait for the next game!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT