ADVERTISEMENT

I think VT must be playing soccer at Wake

Originally posted by SeaHawk98:

I just don't how UNC lost to VT this year. They are terrible.
THREE OL were out that game, replaced with 2 true frosh and a rs-frosh... we played a TRUE frosh at RT that hadn't even practiced there.

Next question?

Originally posted by UNC_Blue:
Originally posted by SeaHawk98:

I just don't how UNC lost to VT this year. They are terrible.
THREE OL were out that game, replaced with 2 true frosh and a rs-frosh... we played a TRUE frosh at RT that hadn't even practiced there.

Next question?
And a big part of VT's problems this year: injuries to an already young team.

ACC refs just reversed an OBVIOUS targeting call against VT. Sorry, absolute bullshit. The ACC is trying to get VT into a bowl game.

I would say this is a great game to fall asleep to , but it is just too painful to watch. Has any QB in the nation digressed more than Brewer from beginning of season to end. Wake has absolutely no playmakers they are just pitiful.

where are the fans who love a defensive struggle?
will this be the end of beamer?
wake just missed their 3rd field goal of the game. OT.
This post was edited on 11/22 3:40 PM by franklin street

Originally posted by franklin street:
where are the fans who love a defensive struggle?
will this be the end of beamer?
Defensive struggle is one thing; utter incompetence on offense is something else entirely.

Wake missed the short FG with time expiring.

Anybody want to wager on whicb lousy offense scores first in OT?

Pretty sure our frosh and rs frosh OL backups are better than anything Wake has. What possible motivation could a WF fan have to attend the game unless to drink and tailgate?

Originally posted by HeelFan58:

Pretty sure our frosh and rs frosh OL backups are better than anything Wake has. What possible motivation could a WF fan have to attend the game unless to drink and tailgate?
Pick up chicks. I hear Baptist girls are easy when sad and depressed.

I have seen better football at the NCHSAA 3A level. Just makes my head hurt it is so bad!

VT playing not to lose???? Brewer is terrible and our loss to them looks worse and worse.

I think a couple of VT starting OL guys are out, but even so, Wake has made the VT OL look bad all day.

VT misses 53 yard FG, becaue Brewer got sacked, because Hokies can't block Deacs.

Wake can this with 1 kick.

How did the QB situation at VT get to this point of terribility?? Does WF have a player that could start for any other ACC team?

Could this possibly be the worst ACC game in modern history and televised for all to see? This is the kind of game that should make Beamer want to retire.
?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT