ADVERTISEMENT

If CBS owns both Scout and 24/7

WoadBlue

Hall of Famer
Aug 15, 2008
then isn't running, for example, both IC and Carolina Blue a waste of money?

How does CBS profit from having Scout and 24/7 in some kind of cooperating competition with one another?

Reactions: JimmyinVA
I post on the Scout free board a lot under a different name. They've changed a lot of things, not for the better. Just trying to make it more difficult to keep up with things unless you have a premium subscription.

Frikkin' arseholes.

Reactions: JimmyinVA
Let me tell you the new scout format sucks. I will be spending a lot more time here.
I went to look at it, and it the 24/7 format, which I never cared for.

I still have no idea how CBS profits by having both, which compete. Surely a merge is planned.

It appears there will be a merger. No new articles being posted.
That only makes business sense for CBS. If Scout's Moo board loses clicks to 24/7's Moo board, then CBS gains a fat nada. It is wasted money to CBS to run both Scout and 24/7.

That likely merger should present opportunities for Rivals, with special interest for us. Perhaps there are Carolina blue posters who do not want to be part of IC, if only because it is so large. They should migrate here. Perhaps there are IC regulars who feel that merger makes IC too large or too different. They should spend football season here at least half the time.

Guys we are having a THI get-together on August 19th in Chapel Hill. @andrew jones is doing a special promotion to get more people on the premium board. Message me for more info

We will very soon be offering a free 30-day trial. Plus, anyone who goes to our get together on Aug 19 that doesn't subscribe will get a free 30-day trial. I will have more on this within several days.

Carolina Blue is being folded into Inside Carolina. So that means the name Carolina Blue will no longer be of a UNC sports site.

Pepsi owns taco bell and kfc. I know totally different but interesting. Wel maybe not too interesting. What was the question?

Sooo maybe we could get it back? :)
'Carolina Blue,' which once again I remind everyone is perfection with no need of any navy trim, much less any black or pink or lime green, SHOULD BE the name of a board/magazine about UNC sports.

I remember him as the host of the Dean Smith Basketball Show.

Tells me all I need to know about him.
There was a lot about Kilgo that was good. But he was so thoroughly hardcore a Dean Smith boy that whatever he meant to do for other UNC sports often came off as passing the time as well as possible until the next hoops season.

Reactions: andrew jones
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT