ADVERTISEMENT

If Mack has any decency

Right now, Sally and Art Chansky are in Mack's ears, one in each ear, and telling him he is the greatest ever and should demand a lifetime contract to make it clear to the hoi polloi who is in charge

Lots of noise saying he has stepped down I hope it’s true…
Yes, but Mack is a charmer conman type. He just uses it in coaching rather than serial killing. And doing what he did could be to gain sympathy: poor Mack, see how he's suffering, You all need to make him feel good with a new contract for more pay nd more years.

Never think Mack is above such doings. He wants people to fawn over him, and if making them feel guilty about his pain does the job, he'll gladly take it.

Reactions: chickenhunter
Let’s think about something. In his second stint with this awesome university he has has three different D coordinators and still that side of the ball is pitiful. Either the so called four and five stars were overrated or the coaching is to blame.

Reactions: chickenhunter
Yes, but Mack is a charmer conman type. He just uses it in coaching rather than serial killing. And doing what he did could be to gain sympathy: poor Mack, see how he's suffering, You all need to make him feel good with a new contract for more pay nd more years.

Never think Mack is above such doings. He wants people to fawn over him, and if making them feel guilty about his pain does the job, he'll gladly take it.
That is the problem then it’s the administration at UNC…they allow this BS…

UNC football ahs been a let down for 40 years, nothing has surprises me about how bad they can **** this thing up!

Right now, Sally and Art Chansky are in Mack's ears, one in each ear, and telling him he is the greatest ever and should demand a lifetime contract to make it clear to the hoi polloi who is in charge

You’re deranged.

Reactions: DSouthr
they scored 50 and lost to a team that scored 70…it’s coaching and player development.

hampton is an elite back and a pro and nesbit is a pro with great measurables…other than those two, nobody else sticks out to me…rucker being out isn’t causing this.

You’re deranged.
I am correct about Mack, as I was when I opposed his rehire. I also was totally correct about the awful staff he put together that he declared would be the best in UNC history.

The longer Mack stays, the more the poison seeps in. I do believe his ego means he must be fired. Mack will not want to retire with some semblance of grace. He thinks himself brilliant and always 1 recruit away from winning it all.

So let me see now, this team just finished it's 4th game of this season, now 3-1. After and actually during this 4th game all the sudden fans are calling for our head coach to step down right now as if it makes us better now? Yes, horrible game for sure, no at very least our defense did not come ready to play and JMU was extremely ready and very well prepared, our defense and our special teams were not.

But honestly, what good comes from Mack stepping down after game 4, that is a discussion to be held AFTER this season is over, not after game 4. Do we fire Mack now and all of the coaches on staff, that is not going to happen, who coaches the remaining games, one of our coordinators or are they all fired as well? Firing Mack now or he even stepping down now on his own helps is what way? Do you think Mack is in charge of our defensive alignments? Mack isn't really a hands on coach, he leaves all that to his coordinators and position coaches and frankly Collins is considered to be a very good defensive coach, yesterday was not his day for sure.

Hold what ever opinion you want, I am just saying that nothing good comes from your head coach being booted after game 4 of your season. Maybe we lose every remaining game on our schedule and maybe we don't but coaching changes should be made in the off season, not after game 4.

It is a real shame this defense blew apart because it wasted a break out game from Criswell, who our starting QB is should not be a question for the rest of this season. Even under constant pressure Criswell played really well, did have a couple picks, hate that but considering everything, we did hang 50 on them. Hampton played hard, only so much he could do when his line was not opening much of a hole for him, I thought Copenhaver played really well, hate that Nesbit dropped at least 2 VERY catchable balls. WE knew our oline was a patch work and they played like it but our defensive line was supposed to be stout and yesterday they could not get off their blocks, the JMU QB had all day to allow routes to open up, several times JMU had multiple receivers running wide open with zero pressure on their QB? I saw a LOT of our defensive guys moving around at the snap, like they were not sure what alignment they were supposed to be in rather than be in position to attack at the snap. Did we move to many guys in to be able to have them on the same page, it didn't look like they were on page. Clearly JMU used their off weak to install some things that were not on tape to plan for and they seemed ready for the4 adjustments we tried to make, kudos to them. It as well seemed to me that our guys had trouble with the turf, our guys on both sides of the ball seemed to slip a lot when they tried to cut hard, did we wear the wrong shoes?

So let me see now, this team just finished it's 4th game of this season, now 3-1. After and actually during this 4th game all the sudden fans are calling for our head coach to step down right now as if it makes us better now? Yes, horrible game for sure, no at very least our defense did not come ready to play and JMU was extremely ready and very well prepared, our defense and our special teams were not.

But honestly, what good comes from Mack stepping down after game 4, that is a discussion to be held AFTER this season is over, not after game 4. Do we fire Mack now and all of the coaches on staff, that is not going to happen, who coaches the remaining games, one of our coordinators or are they all fired as well? Firing Mack now or he even stepping down now on his own helps is what way? Do you think Mack is in charge of our defensive alignments? Mack isn't really a hands on coach, he leaves all that to his coordinators and position coaches and frankly Collins is considered to be a very good defensive coach, yesterday was not his day for sure.

Hold what ever opinion you want, I am just saying that nothing good comes from your head coach being booted after game 4 of your season. Maybe we lose every remaining game on our schedule and maybe we don't but coaching changes should be made in the off season, not after game 4.

It is a real shame this defense blew apart because it wasted a break out game from Criswell, who our starting QB is should not be a question for the rest of this season. Even under constant pressure Criswell played really well, did have a couple picks, hate that but considering everything, we did hang 50 on them. Hampton played hard, only so much he could do when his line was not opening much of a hole for him, I thought Copenhaver played really well, hate that Nesbit dropped at least 2 VERY catchable balls. WE knew our oline was a patch work and they played like it but our defensive line was supposed to be stout and yesterday they could not get off their blocks, the JMU QB had all day to allow routes to open up, several times JMU had multiple receivers running wide open with zero pressure on their QB? I saw a LOT of our defensive guys moving around at the snap, like they were not sure what alignment they were supposed to be in rather than be in position to attack at the snap. Did we move to many guys in to be able to have them on the same page, it didn't look like they were on page. Clearly JMU used their off weak to install some things that were not on tape to plan for and they seemed ready for the4 adjustments we tried to make, kudos to them. It as well seemed to me that our guys had trouble with the turf, our guys on both sides of the ball seemed to slip a lot when they tried to cut hard, did we wear the wrong shoes?
I have supported Mack more than anyone and have went back and forth with Woad…But it’s time and he should have been fired this morning…Let someone on staff finish out the year as Head Coach…Hell UNC had no problem firing Butch Davis 2 weeks before the season started….Burn it down and I mean all of it…This program is rotten from the inside…Need to fire everyone in the program down to the janitorial staff all need to go….We don’t put up with this in Basketball why should we in Football….

If you listened to pressers you'd know Mack and Art aren't exactly hanging out and breaking bread.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT