ADVERTISEMENT

Ingram just announced hes turning pro

Very sorry to see him go. While he didn't say so specifically, it didn't sound like he has any intention to pull out later. We should probably hold onto that 13th scholarship, just in case.

How much might Ingram's departure affect RJ's decision?

There isn't much left of the team he won ACC POY and All-America on.

Unless Hubert lands some pretty awesome players in the portal, it will be hard for RJ to improve his standing by returning. That isn't the only factor, of course, but it's presumably an important one.

OTOH, the more we have to rely on the prowess of strangers, the more valuable RJ might be to help the new team get on the same page.

Would you care to share the plan with the rest of the class? Or did you just stop by to needlessly insult me?

I don’t have the plan, Hubert does. Why your cheap ass doesn’t pony up $8 a month for premium to get the info I have idk.

Oh wait. I forgot you’re tight with the staff so you have all the info you need. You’ld probably be less worried if that were the case.

I’d hate to get in a tight spot with you, I bet you couldn’t drive a pin up your ass with a sledgehammer when you had some pressure on you. #negativenancy

Last edited:
What PFs are currently in the portal who are good shooters?

Should we offer TJ Power?
Worth a look. We liked him out of HS.

Hard to imagine any Duke or UNC player switching schools, but it will probably happen some day. Styles is at State - which some will say is as bad or worse. He didn't land there immediately, though.

I don’t have the plan, Hubert does. Why your cheap ass doesn’t pony up $8 a month for premium to get the info I have idk.

Oh wait. I forgot you’re tight with the staff so you have all the info you need. You’ld probably be less worried if that were the case.

I’d hate to get in a tight spot with you, I bet you couldn’t drive a pin up your ass with a sledgehammer when you had some pressure on you. #negativenancy
So you don't know anything and you're only here to troll and insult. Look forward to the mods removing you from this site.

If we land Tyson and RJ returns we have

Cadeau - RJ
RJ - Ian
Tyson - Drake
Withers - High
Washington - Brown

If the freshmen are reasonably ready to go, if we get solid improvement from a few of our returners, and if we avoid injuries, we could be very good.

Clearly we need RJ and Tyson AND we need some additional insurance. Preferably in the form of a starter-quality big or 2.

If we land Tyson and RJ returns we have

Cadeau - RJ
RJ - Ian
Tyson - Drake
Withers - High
Washington - Brown

If the freshmen are reasonably ready to go, if we get solid improvement from a few of our returners, and if we avoid injuries, we could be very good.

Clearly we need RJ and Tyson AND we need some additional insurance. Preferably in the form of a starter-quality big or 2.
In no world is the front court you listed capable of being "very good" next season. Brown probably needs to redshirt, High is the most foul prone player I've ever seen at UNC, and the UNC coaching staff has made it clear they don't view Withers or Washington as starters based on their portal pursuits.

That's a UNC caliber perimeter rotation, and an NIT level front court. We need to find 2 starters who fit Hubert's system at the PF and C spots.

Wolf
Cliff
Tyson

Need all 3 now.
TrillyDonovan predicted Wolf to Michigan on his private discord.

Joe Tipton reported Clifford Omoruyi is visiting Georgetown now, with a Bama visit in the works for next weekend. No mention of a UNC visit.

Tyson has been crystal balled to UNC. Great shooter.

I'm super worried about our front court. Seems we may strike out on all the Centers our staff prioritized (Ballo, Omoruyi, Wolf, Aidoo, Bradshaw.) And the only PF we've talked to is Thiero, a guy who can't shoot 3s.

He's played his way into the first round, gotta go. Even though you can get insurance and stuff for it now last thing you want is to risk an injury and fall out of the first round

What about big guy from Oklahoma state?? Good rim protector and size. Lots of potential.
Moussa Cisse has played 4 seasons at the 3 schools. This past year he averaged 4.5 ppg and 4.6 rpg. He's foul prone, turnover prone, and he shot 26% from the FT line. He's about to enter his 5th year of college basketball and we're still talking about his potential.

Based on who the staff has targeted, it seems to me like they want to land a quality starting center.

Moussa Cisse has played 4 seasons at the 3 schools. This past year he averaged 4.5 ppg and 4.6 rpg. He's foul prone, turnover prone, and he shot 26% from the FT line. He's about to enter his 5th year of college basketball and we're still talking about his potential.

Based on who the staff has targeted, it seems to me like they want to land a quality starting center.
Can you bring us up to date on who we are targeting now? Whom?

What about big guy from Oklahoma state?? Good rim protector and size. Lots of potential.

I thought he was talking about this guy:

Reactions: tarwhiz
He's played his way into the first round, gotta go. Even though you can get insurance and stuff for it now last thing you want is to risk an injury and fall out of the first round
I think a 1st round is not the expectation. It is the worst draft crop in a long while though, still I don't see him projected as a 1st round anywhere, but better now then next year. He is older as well already, time to commit to the game full time, if you want to develop for a roster spot.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT