ADVERTISEMENT

Interesting Facts

tarheel0910

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Jun 24, 2011
Earth
-Farting helps reduce high blood pressure and is good for your health.

-Russia didn’t consider beer to be alcohol until 2011. It was previously classified as a soft drink.

-Johnny Cash's estate was approached by an advertising company asking for permission to use Ring Of Fire on an ad for hemorrhoid cream.

-Farting helps reduce high blood pressure and is good for your health.

-Russia didn’t consider beer to be alcohol until 2011. It was previously classified as a soft drink.

-Johnny Cash's estate was approached by an advertising company asking for permission to use Ring Of Fire on an ad for hemorrhoid cream.
OK, can you write my wife a note verifying the first one to be true? Because I'm on 3 BP medications.

Reactions: Raising Heel
Handshakes were originally meant to make sure that the person you were meeting wasn’t carrying a concealed weapon. The hand clasp proved that your hand was empty and shaking was meant to dislodge any weapons hiding up the sleeve.

79e4d164909b8bc18e447731772de013.jpg

Long time ago people ate with their right hand because their left hand was used to wipe their ass before toilet paper, same reason we always shake hands with our right hand.

Long time ago people ate with their right hand because their left hand was used to wipe their ass before toilet paper, same reason we always shake hands with our right hand.

Offer your left hand to an Iraqi or a Kurd...g'head, I dare ya!

Reactions: duckfook
Zero is the only number that cannot be represented by Roman Numerals.

If that happened, do you think you'd "fall" a few feet through the bubble?

Physics kinda demands it...doesn't it?

Tell ya something else I've always wondered about...before water turns to ice does it thicken or get "slushy"? Does it freeze all at once? I read a report that stated a diver had been down in 29 degree water. Huh? How's that happen? Does salt content change the freeze point?

By the year 2050, the number of deaths related to antimicrobial-resistance will surpass those attributable to cancer.

Recent U.S. estimates attribute 23,000 deaths and 2 million illnesses each year to infections caused by antibiotic-resistant bacteria. As antimicrobial resistance rates continue to increase, the rate of related deaths is also expected to rise, with an estimated 10 million deaths in the year 2050 — compared to 8.2 million cancer-related deaths.

The overuse of antibiotics is the number one factor contributing to development of resistant bacteria.

debbie-downer.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT