ADVERTISEMENT

is it now safe to say....

I feel sorry for those who no longer feel the rivalry just because K has been reduced to a sour-pussed bystander. There's more than enough to hate about dook and there always will be.

Did anyone notice though that the dook fans maintained decorum and refused to storm the court? Oh yeah, wait, never mind....

I feel sorry for those who no longer feel the rivalry just because K has been reduced to a sour-pussed bystander. There's more than enough to hate about dook and there always will be.

Did anyone notice though that the dook fans maintained decorum and refused to storm the court? Oh yeah, wait, never mind....
Oh they were too busy throwing trash at the UNC players and seeing our fellas as a team waving goodbye to them was absolutely PRICELESS!

Oh they were too busy throwing trash at the UNC players and seeing our fellas as a team waving goodbye to them was absolutely PRICELESS!
I wonder why they didn't show the dookies who were being waved goodbye to. I'm BS'ing, of course I know why. Unsuitable for public display, har har har

Give him a break. He's obviously still hampered by his last trip at the end of the game causing great stress on that joint. He should be player of the year for his attempt at playing through that.
Come on bluetoe... everyone knows that when you try to get up off the floor, you naturally stick your leg straight out 2 ft above the gro

Give him a break. He's obviously still hampered by his last trip at the end of the game causing great stress on that joint. He should be player of the year for his attempt at playing through that.
STOP! I'm on the verge of tears as it is over the heroism he displayed..

Reactions: Heelicious
The no call when Filipowski tripped Ingram.

The no call when Filipowski hammered Davis.

The no call when a dookie stepped on Cadeau's foot during the miracle shot.

Not giving Cadeau 3 points for the miracle shot.

The no call when Filipowski tripped Ingram.

The no call when Filipowski hammered Davis.

The no call when a dookie stepped on Cadeau's foot during the miracle shot.

Not giving Cadeau 3 points for the miracle shot.
ding ding ding, we have a winner. Agree with it all, but the bolded was one of the most outrageous no-calls you'll ever see.

Reactions: Heelicious
that the 'did Floperewski trip someone?' controversy has been unquestionably settled?
Some plays like that should be reviewed after the fact and some type of penalty assesed to either the player or the team. That's how players get hurt .. but not a surprise from a fng dook player.

Some plays like that should be reviewed after the fact and some type of penalty assesed to either the player or the team. That's how players get hurt .. but not a surprise from a fng dook player.
yeah, they know how spotty the officiating can be. It shouldn't require that a foul is called to review an incident.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT