ADVERTISEMENT

Isaiah Denis is set to visit North Carolina this weekend

SPONSORED BY MYPERFECTFRANCHISE.NET

Are you…

*Ready to leave the corporate Rat Race for the American Dream?

*Looking for a side hustle while working your current job?

*Wanting to diversify, build wealth, and/or leave a legacy?

Andy can help!!!

Andy is a franchise consultant (as well as franchise owner) and helps people find franchises that fit their skill sets, financial requirements, time to commit and more….His services are 100% free and he’s here to help if you have any questions about business ownership.

1727325308574.png

David has posted intel on the visit on the Four Corners board.
AJ, if I said I felt that Denis and Dixon were replications of each other and in so I question why we would take 2 similar for a small class of 3, what would you say to me?

Reactions: TPFKAPFS
Denis is taller and significantly more athletic than Dixon.

We're going to lose RJ Davis and Ian Jackson. We're highly likely to lose Drake Powell. If Elliot Cadeau's outside shot comes around, we'll lose him too. We're facing the reality that Seth Trimble may be the only guard we return for the '25-'26 season. We need to replenish our guard talent through recruiting. The staff preferred to get some 5 star talent who was capable of starting and immediately contributing at a high level, but our NIL wrecked that. So the next best option is a couple of guards who are steadily climbing up the rankings and can play multiple positions.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT