ADVERTISEMENT

JN's Football Depth Chart

JimmyNaismith

All-American
Nov 7, 2021
Once upon a time I built an iPhone app to concisely present the football team roster and the depth charts. It really helped me corral those "other guys" and get a feel for where the talent on the team is. Nobody downloaded it, and since publishing an app requires a $100/yr membership, I dropped it and just maintain the app for myself each year.

Here are screenshots of the depth chart. With each player is their highest achievement as a high school recruit. Some service may have listed him as #3 in his state, another as #5. I put #3 in these cases. So, there could be more than one "#3" in a class. I also put green/blue badges for experience. Green guys have not been on campus for more than 3 semesters yet. Seniors and grad students are blue. This gives me a chance to quickly see where we are young. Finally, the red badge is a recruiting stud; Top-10 in NC or the equivalent. With these distinctions I've been able to very accurately predict how the team would do. More on that later.

UNCFB22_Depth-WR.jpg

UNCFB22_Depth-OB.jpg

UNCFB22_Depth-OL.jpg

UNCFB22_Depth-DB.jpg

UNCFB22_Depth-LB.jpg

UNCFB22_Depth-DL.jpg

Kickers

UNCFB22_Depth-K.jpg

Note: I see the error where seniors aren't getting a blue badge. Something else to work on this weekend!

Reactions: keenun and khalidha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News