ADVERTISEMENT

Joel Berry Is a Go Tonight . .

I would LOVE to see JB get his first start tonight. We need the dynamic abilities of the freshmen to get us over the hump to become special for a March run. Hopefully good news on Theo next week.

glad he's back

side note, all i see is espn3 for tv coverage...i guess i can use the ipad, but usually raycom grabs it in my area if this happens and i don't see it listed.

ZAP2It Shows WMYT (Ch. 12) Time Warner Cable carrying the game in my area. Slated for 8pm start. Time will tell if the online TV listing is correct.

This post was edited on 2/24 2:56 PM by soap - new and improved

Saw where he was so sick Saturday he couldn't even watch the game on TV. Then felt worlds better the next day.
I've been there. Got that bug a few years ago and would've had to feel better to die. Next day, except for sore ribs from heaving and having to rehydrate I was fine.

I too would love to see him start but our big lineup matched up pretty well with State last time, so Roy may stand pat tonight. Will be interesting.

Originally posted by gary-7:
Saw where he was so sick Saturday he couldn't even watch the game on TV. Then felt worlds better the next day.
I've been there. Got that bug a few years ago and would've had to feel better to die. Next day, except for sore ribs from heaving and having to rehydrate I was fine.

I too would love to see him start but our big lineup matched up pretty well with State last time, so Roy may stand pat tonight. Will be interesting.
As great as our team did Saturday against GT, I don't see any starting line-up changes . . I think Joel is going to see plenty of court time regardless.

Coaching move of the year - put your freshman PG who just got over being sick in the game late in the second half.

Welp. Turnover.
blackeye.r191677.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT