ADVERTISEMENT

Jonas Aidoo Is Once Again A Top Uncommitted Senior (Updated 4-14, 11:47 AM: Aidoo to Tennessee)

Mamma with the slow burn!

I think that settles what happened with the recruitment . . . not enough love

I would seriously like to know why neither roy or Hubert offer aidoo has to be a reason with not
much help inside right now we certainly need help there and everybody said he loved the heels,
I am so tired of hearing those words, lots of power five schools offered him the game is changing
we need to change with it, we cant just pick who we want anymore, so many schools are getting the
players we have offered, all Carolina had to do a few years ago was offered now they tell us how much
they like Carolina and commit some where else, I know we recruited good a year ago but we missed on
players at positions you cant win without. we never one a championship without good players at every
positions , we cant get good players at the forward spots like we use to, people that can shoot and run the floor, sorry but you cant win with players like leaky good defense but little else.

Just a thought...but considering the passive aggressive tweet that the mom just sent out, maybe we decided that we didn't want to deal with another entitled child/parent situation. Maybe, coach got a bad vibe from the family, or from people who know the family, and decided that in his first year he didn't want to have to deal with another "me first" type of personality?

Her tweeting an obvious jab at our coach, seems to suggest we aren't dealing with the most upstanding type of person.

Just a thought.

Well.. here it is.. just to let you guys know.. the"I'm proud of my white wife" comment davis made in his press conference..is not sitting well within the urban communities!!. take it how you want it!!..he got crucified on all media outlets!!

• Sad
Reactions: Ned Cota
Well.. here it is.. just to let you guys know.. the"I'm proud of my white wife" comment davis made in his press conference..is not sitting well within the urban communities!!. take it how you want it!!..he got crucified on all media outlets!!
Oh please

She has a point..... hahaha. Looks like sour grapes to me but funny she decided to send the dig on social media.

Dang, I'm happy to let Hubert do what he thinks is best for the team he wants to present to the world. Chill!!!!

Perhaps. One has to wonder had UNC jumped in full force sooner if it would have made a difference.
I mentioned several times that guy should have no interest in us with the way we were going about it. And ultimately, he didn’t.

I’m more worried about the kids we DID offer. Something was off here from the start. Roy didn’t offer and Hubert didn’t offer. Something wasn’t right, move on.
Agree something must not have been right. I don't blame Hubert for this. Moving on.

Reactions: lp56251
Wow. I did my steps, ate dinner and spent a few minutes with my wife and daughter and came back to a thread that quickly devolved into something I'm not comfortable with.

It appears to me Bur-Heel was relaying something perhaps he's read or heard and not making a personal statement. Noting where he got it might have helped prevent some of the responses.

There are a lot of things circulating out there right now good and bad about the last nine days, some of which we have heard. Most isn't true because that's how it usually is. Some stuff has been out there for everyone to see and hear.

Whatever it was that led to the zoom being cancelled, what is most important is that Aidoo won't be a part of the program and Hubert won't be judged by that, he will be more judged on who he can bring in now and how next year's team does and beyond.

So let's pump the brakes on some of this and move forward. Bishop, Manek, and Groves should be players you guys are focusing on, not someone who will play in another conference.

If we don't get back on a better track I'm going to have to lock the thread, and you guys know I hate doing that.

Thank you

What type of players do you think HD is trying to build a roster of?
McKoy - energy guy unless he can shoot then possible stretch 4
Bishop - big wing, rim finisher, energy
Manek - stretch 4, 3pt shooter, rebounds ok
Groves - similar to Manek, lesser school, really only productive last year

These guys are all 6'7-6'9 and 3 of them can shoot, while Bishop is more of a cleanup man. He's different from Leaky in that he's more of a finisher where Leaky is more of a facilitator.

It definitely feels like he wants to get smaller, but also to have some versatile/overlapping parts for different looks and a heavy rotation. Seems like his focus may be on the bigs being faster and better shooters. Definitely pushing toward 4 out.

Reactions: FaithPlusOne
What type of players do you think HD is trying to build a roster of?
McKoy - energy guy unless he can shoot then possible stretch 4
Bishop - big wing, rim finisher, energy
Manek - stretch 4, 3pt shooter, rebounds ok
Groves - similar to Manek, lesser school, really only productive last year

These guys are all 6'7-6'9 and 3 of them can shoot, while Bishop is more of a cleanup man. He's different from Leaky in that he's more of a finisher where Leaky is more of a facilitator.

It definitely feels like he wants to get smaller, but also to have some versatile/overlapping parts for different looks and a heavy rotation. Seems like his focus may be on the bigs being faster and better shooters. Definitely pushing toward 4 out.

If I was choosing, I'd take Manek. Also, I think he and Armando would play well off of each other, Manek, and how he plays, would open up some more driving lanes for Caleb, etc.

If I was choosing, I'd take Manek. Also, I think he and Armando would play well off of each other, Manek, and how he plays, would open up some more driving lanes for Caleb, etc.
Do you think he only wants 1 more?

I don't doubt you may have saw something like that, but that is one of the most rediculous non topics I think I have ever heard of.

Oh so the whole urban community is racist? Ah I thought only whites can be. I didn’t know u went around surveying the whole urban community. Or did u just ask Stackhouse? You are a piece of a trash racist and I bet that comment really got to u also.
Lol

Someone tell me why Jonas Aidoo’s mom is lurking on pro-UNC opinions of her son? (and mine specifically) 😶

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT